This Week's Circulars
ENID - Graveside services will be 11:00 am, Monday, June 1, 2020, at Memorial Park Cemetery, Pastor Jerry Powers officiating. Under the kind guidance of the Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Remembrances may be shared online at www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com
- Family of seven loses home to Wednesday afternoon fire
- OSDH: 77 new COVID-19 cases, including 2 in NW Oklahoma, no deaths reported Sunday
- OSDH: 53 new cases of COVID-19, one in NW Oklahoma; 2 additional deaths reported Monday
- Teen leads authorities on 2-county pursuit
- Marsau Enterprises keeps employees busy during slowdown with community service
- Bedroom fire damages North Adams home
- Golden Corral closing permanently, Applebee's to reopen June
- OSDH: 41 new COVID-19 cases, 4 more deaths reported Thursday in Oklahoma
- 47 new COVID-19 cases, one in NWOK, and 5 more deaths reported by OSDH Tuesday
- Northern Oklahoma couple on a journey of recovery from COVID-19
Tales from the Ice
founded in 2007 by husband and wife team Monte and Shelly Stewart. The program, based in Cherokee, packages a nutritious mixture of rice, soy, dehydrated vegetables, vitamins and other nutrients into a simple formula that can be rehydrated in boiling water to form a rice cereal.
Jayla Alexis Tuck Cancer Foundation was founded in 2002. It has supported area families since. Currently, the foundation is providing donations to the family of Jase Bollenbach, of Kingfisher.
Vance A&FRC, which is the smallest unit of its kind in the Air Force, has 13 separate programs designed to help military members, retirees and their families.
“One of the problems that we have had in the past and will continue to have as long as we operate, is that nobody really understands us. And I think the reason they don’t is we do so many things." — CDSA Executive Director Cheri Ezzell