The United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma in 2018 is seeking the city's approval to locate a casino in the eastern part of Enid.
ENID, Okla. — A proposed United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians casino could be opened in Enid even if the city commission does not give it…
ENID, Okla. — The lone casino owned by the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians tribe has been closed, amid litigation, for about five years.
ENID, Okla. — A proposal for a casino will be presented to the Enid City Commission by the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians tribe dur…
I think at some point, when they are ready, or they think they want to, I have invited them to come to a study session and talk about their efforts with the city commission." — City Manager Jerald Gilbert
12 updates to this series since
As featured on
The proposal for a casino in Enid is premised on the execution of two agreements, according to city officials.
I really don’t know the answers, but I think these are questions that ought to be asked before we place our bets. Anyway, hope you all have a very, very Merry Christmas! (hope that didn’t offend anybody, but that’s a whole other letter).
This Week's Circulars
ENID [mdash] Celebration of Life Service for Robert "Catfish" Cunningham, 69, will be Friday, February 26, 2021 at 2:00pm in Anderson-Burris Funeral Home Chapel. Memorials in his name to Anderson-Burris (to help with expenses) www.andersonburris.com.
The Memorial services celebrating the life of Carole Hall will be held at 10:00 a.m. Today in The Emmanuel Enid Church. Services will be live-streamed on Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Facebook page. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
Services celebrating the life of Carole Hall will be held at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday February 24, in the Emmanuel Enid Church. Services will be live-streamed on Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Facebook page. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
ENID [mdash] Graveside services 2:00 pm Friday, February 26, 2021, Garden Chapel, Memorial Park Cemetery, Pastor Chuck Kearney officiating, under the guidance of Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Military graveside rites conducted by Silver Talon Honor Guard. www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com
- Air Force relieves Danielson as wing commander at Vance
- Grant County man convicted of 6 child sex charges
- OHP investigating fatal trooper-involved shooting in Vici
- Moving home to Blaine County works out for Mountain Country Foods owner Dixon and the community
- Hunter woman sues man who shot her for stealing Nazi flag
- LGE Class XXX seeks sponsors for golf tournament
- Longtime Enid volunteer receives Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
- Ringwood man pleads guilty in baby's death
- Case sisters well known to NWOSU, Alva communities
- Local leaders hoping to help newcomers ‘find your way home’ to Fairview