Enid Police Department dash cam video shows officers pursuing a stolen forklift in downtown Enid.
As featured on
A 23-year-old Enid man was arrested Tuesday morning while leading Enid police on a pursuit in a 15-ton Skytrak forklift through downtown Enid as traffic began picking up during morning commutes.
The man told police he hoped the forklift would help him see his child, and he didn't stop for officers because he knew had a warrant and would go to prison for 10 years and not get to see his child, according to police.
This Week's Circulars
KREMLIN - Celebration of Life service is 2 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20, 2020, Anderson-Burris Funeral Home. Burial following in Kremlin Cemetery. Betty was born April 2, 1942, and passed away Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020. Online guestbook www.andersonburris.com.
ENID - Bradley Jarabek, 76, passed away Jan. 15, 2020. Services will be announced at a later date. Arrangements are under the kind guidance of the Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Remembrances may be shared online at www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com.
WAUKOMIS - Service for Jo Dean "Jody" Adams, age 62, of Waukomis, is Monday, Jan. 20, 2020, at 2 p.m. at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home Chapel. Burial in Waukomis Cemetery. Condolences may be sent to www.ladusauevans.com.
ENID - Celebration of life services 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020, Abundant Life Church, Pastor Barak Giles officiating. Arrangements under the kind guidance of the Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Remembrances may be shared online at www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com.
- VIDEO: Man leads EPD officers on chase through downtown in stolen forklift
- At least 1 Saudi in Oklahoma among 21 removed for extremism, child porn
- School board approves hire for new security position
- Police report: Man says he stole forklift to drive to baby's mother's house
- Some property recovered in rash of Garber vehicle burglaries
- Bond denied for man charged with murder last year
- Kremlin audit turns up several irregularities
- Dark money organizer seeking to protect 'anonymity of the donors' amid lawsuit
- UPDATED: Enid area in winter weather advisory; freezing rain likely
- OSSAA approves football districts for 2020-2021