As featured on
City commissioners on Thursday will consider extending Enid's current mask mandate, set to expire at the end of the month, through April.
Under the extended mandate, which commissioners first passed Dec. 1, all ordinance provisions, exemptions and enforcement policies will remain the same until the declaration expires after April 30.
This Week's Circulars
AMES — Funeral services for Alta "June" Wood will be 2:00p.m. Sunday, April 18, 2021, at Ames Church of Christ. Burial follows in Ames Cemetery. Visitation is 4:00-6:00p.m. Saturday, April 17, 2021, at Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home. www.enidwecare.com
- Mooreland juvenile killed in Woodward County crash
- Enid woman charged with assault, battery with dangerous weapon
- Enid brewery is set to offer an overnight downtown stay as part of its expansion
- Inhofe comes under fire at state GOP convention
- Enid is looking to become more 'film-friendly' awaiting boosts from the state
- Boy Scout earns Eagle rank after restoring Enid's Statue of Liberty replica
- Enid man arrested on complaints of attempted armed robbery, shooting from moving vehicle
- Garfield County Court House makes security changes, closes all but 1 door
- Nonbinary lawmaker feels singled out after wardrobe challenged
- Cattle drive to celebrate Chisholm Trail, famous border town