As featured on
Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, 32, has maintained his innocence. He's cited a lack of evidence, a "circus atmosphere" during his 2015 trial and his defense attorney's failure to show alternate ways DNA was found on his pants.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - The Memorial services celebrating and honoring the life of Elizabeth (Betty) Tagge, 98, of Enid are pening under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences to the family may be made online at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com
KREMLIN - Service for Johnny E Voth, 87, Kremlin, is Tuesday, January 21, 2020, at 10:00 am at the Enid Mennonite Brethren Church. Burial is at the Enid Mennonite Cemetery under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- VIDEO: Man leads EPD officers on chase through downtown in stolen forklift
- At least 1 Saudi in Oklahoma among 21 removed for extremism, child porn
- School board approves hire for new security position
- Police report: Man says he stole forklift to drive to baby's mother's house
- Kremlin audit turns up several irregularities
- Some property recovered in rash of Garber vehicle burglaries
- Bond denied for man charged with murder last year
- Dark money organizer seeking to protect 'anonymity of the donors' amid lawsuit
- OSSAA approves football districts for 2020-2021
- UPDATED: Enid area in winter weather advisory; freezing rain likely