As featured on
Northwest Oklahoma fire departments are mourning the loss of two Waynoka Fire Department firefighters and residents they were trying to save in a house fire overnight Thursday.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Funeral service for Loretta Alwert, 85, will be 2:00 P.M., Monday at Redeemer Lutheran Church, with burial to follow in Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation with the family is Sunday 2:00-4:00 at Anderson-Burris Funeral Home. www.andersonburris.com.
The Memorial services celebrating and honoring the life of Kimberly "Kim" Degrant, 59, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
ENID - A private memorial service for Katherine Norman will be held next week. Katherine passed Thursday, March 4, 2021, in her home. Arrangements are under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
ENID - The services for Katherine Norman, 69-year-old Enid resident, are currently pending under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
HUNTER - The Mass of Christian burial for Nena Dupus, 63-year-old Hunter resident, is 11:00 A.M. Saturday, March 6, in St. Francis Catholic Church. Burial will follow in Calvary Cemetery under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
- UPDATED: Air Force relieves Danielson as wing commander at Vance
- NOC cleared to resume classes after emailed threat
- Sale of downtown hotel imminent following city agreement transfer
- Police arrest man after 2nd pursuit this week
- Concerns about Danielson raised in 'last 30 days'
- UPDATED: Woodward community mourns loss of 6 in fire
- 2 in custody after leading police in pursuit
- Bigfoot bounty grows to more than $2 million
- Enid resident 1 of 59 COVID-related deaths reported by OSDH Saturday
- Grant County man convicted of 6 child sex charges