First Friday/Jazz Stroll/Randolph Block Party
Make sure you ‘swing’ downtown tonight for the many activities that will be going on during Enid’s monthly First Friday.
Tonight will be a special First Friday as the Tri-State Festival is in town. The Jazz Stroll, being held in conjunction with the festival, will be part of tonight’s festivities.
Jazz bands from Enid High School, Emerson Middle School, Waller Middle School, Oolagah High School and Southwestern Oklahoma State University will perform 6-8 p.m. in the breezeway on Randolph.
At 8 p.m., guitarist Edgar Cruz will perform at the Hiland Partners Ballroom. Admission is $5.
Also tonight, a Randolph Block Paarty will be held 6-8 p.m. in the 200 block of West Randolph.
Block party events will include:
• T-Shirt Store will be handing out 350 cupcakes. Creative Arts Enid will be on hand to provide supplies and help children decorate 50 T-shirts. Donations will be taken for Horn of Plenty. Five80 Coffeehouse will provide free samples and sell shirts.
• B&J Appliance will hand out free Culligan water and accept donations for Our Daily Bread.
• The Bike Shop will have an open house. A sales representative from Oakley and Specialized bicycles will be on hand. The store also will offer sales and refreshments.
• For You! Boutique will have live music, door prizes and refreshments.
• The Rock Shop will have jewelry demonstrations.
• Muncy Photography will have a photo booth and will host a reception for Dawn Muncy, who recently received photography recognitions.
• Lola’s Boutique will grill appetizers. ReBorn Artwear will sell merchandise, and The Queen of Cakes will be on hand to sell goodies. Also, FURever Friends will have animals up for adoption.
• Soccer World will show soccer demos and tricks.
• Also, Enid Bridal Shop will be collecting donations for Loaves and Fishes, and Enid SPCA will have animals up for adoption.