6-9 p.m. tonight
OK, so you’re not going to see anyone performing outdoors in short sleeves. But you can enjoy lots of food, music and fun tonight in downtown Enid — despite the cold weather.
Take some time out of your schedule to enjoy these and other events tonight:
• Angel Delight Bakery, Catering & Tea Room — Celebrating 10 years in business. Nacho cheese fountain with chips, chili and a variety of salsas available for $5, as well as a chocolate fountain with fruits, cookies and other goodies for $5. Located at Park and Washington, just south of downtown.
• B Hip Kids — Refreshments and sale. Located at 207 N. Independence.
• Brand Name Exchange — Storewide sale. Located at 116 W. Randolph.
• Cafe Garcia and Callahan’s — Both open late. Located at 324 S. Grand and 220 N. Independence, respectively.
• Creative HQ — Food, live music by Those Guys and art activities for the kids. Hot chocolate available for free. Located at 222 E. Maple.
• Downtown Kitchen Store — Specials and Valentine’s treats. Located at 401 S. Grand.
• Enid Symphony Center — The Northwestern Oklahoma State University Art Program will present “Starting Line,” a free art exhibition featuring students from the 2013 Fall Studio Art Minor classes. Located in the Jane Champlin Art Gallery inside Enid Symphony Center, 301 W. Broadway.
• Grand Avenue Lighting — Keepsakes, cupcakes and door prizes. Located at 323 S. Grand.
• Laney’s Cupcakes & Gourmet Sandwiches — Cupcake decorating for kids, $3.25. Located at 101 N. Grand.
• Maple Place Bed & Breakfast — Product samples available. Located at 418 W. Maple.
• Our Family Pet Shop — Free entry drawing for dog toys, fish and small animals for kids. Also, face painting, weather permitting. Located at 119 S. Grand.
• Panevino — Open until 11 p.m. Reservations suggested. Located at 124 W. Randolph.
• Pearl Junkie — Open late. Located at 209 N. Independence.
• Turquoise Boutique — Sale. Located at 124 N. Independence.