- State, national, world
- U.S. veteran detained in North Korea oversaw guerrilla group
- House votes to renew ban on all-plastic guns
- Obama declares health care law is working
- Union official says NYC train engineer ’nodded’
- Judge: Detroit can use bankruptcy to confront debt
- Man nabbed walking down middle of road with machete in his pants
Amazon.com sees delivery drones as future
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos told “60 Minutes” the project could become a working service in four or five years.
Oklahoma adopts California-style quake precautions
“It used to be, ‘Do I need earthquake coverage?’ Now it’s changed to, ‘How much insurance do I need?’” — Matt Pryor, OKC insurance agent
Gay weddings become reality in Hawaii with new law
The state Department of Health said it received 179 applications for marriage licenses from same-sex couples by midafternoon after it began accepting applications at midnight.
NWS: Ice storm possible in south Okla. this week
A cold air mass will move into northwest Oklahoma on Tuesday afternoon, bringing colder temperatures early Wednesday.
- More State, national, world Headlines