OKLAHOMA CITY —
- State, national, world
OKC council approves vacant building registry
There are more than 12,000 vacant and abandoned buildings in Oklahoma City, according to a study released earlier this year.
Okla. Guard: Benefit change causes little turmoil
Nearly a month after a directive by Gov. Mary Fallin changed the way the Oklahoma National Guard handles marriage benefits, Guard officials say the change has caused little disruption.
Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
Authorities cordoned off an area about 1 kilometer (a half mile) from where the stolen truck and empty container were found in the state of Mexico.
Winter storm warning issued for parts of Oklahoma
A half-inch of freezing rain could be possible in some areas, along with significant sleet.
- U.S. veteran detained in North Korea oversaw guerrilla group
- House votes to renew ban on all-plastic guns
- Obama declares health care law is working
- Union official says NYC train engineer ’nodded’
- Judge: Detroit can use bankruptcy to confront debt
- Man nabbed walking down middle of road with machete in his pants
- More State, national, world Headlines
- OKC council approves vacant building registry