POND CREEK, Okla. —
Hailey Parker, Timberlake
• Averaged 13 points, six rebounds and 2.3 steals her senior season.
• Played on four state tournament teams at Timberlake. The Lady Tigers went 86-24 during her career.
• “This (success) has been in large part due to her passion for the game, determination to win, and unmatched work ethic,’’ said Timberlake coach Kale Pierce. “The most enjoyable part of coaching Parker has been to watch her grow as a person and a player from the time I met her as a first grader to her maturation into a great leader who’s unselfishness has led her to make everyone around her better with sole focus being on the good of the team.’’
Taylor Mendell, Lomega
• Averaged 20.2 points, 4 rebounds and 5 assists in leading the Lady Raiders to the state semifinals.
• Lomega, during her career, won a state championship and was a state runner-up. She was an all-tournament selection at state three times.
• Scored 55 points in Lomega’s two state tournament games — 34 in a 78-48 rout of Buffalo Valley and 21 in a 65-56 loss to Buffalo Valley.
• Named the Most Valuable Player in the Cherokee Strip Conference after leading the Lady Raiders to a co-league championship
Rylie Halcomb, Pond Creek-Hunter
• Averaged 15 points and five rebounds in helping to lead the Lady Panthers to the Class A state championship.
• Played in two state tournaments
• All-Skeltur Conference selection.
• “She had an amazing senior year,’’ said Pond Creek-Hunter coach Tasha Diesselhorst. “She came up huge for us in the playoffs, especially with her leadership and her presence. We wouldn’t have been able to win the state championship without her.’’
Kaci Livingston, Seiling
• Averaged 5.2 points and 5.6 rebounds in helping lead the Lady Wildcats to the Class A state finals.
• Played on three state tournament teams and one area finals team in her career.
• Active in softball and the Future Farmers of America.
• ”She was an undersized post (5-8), but she worked her tail off to be physical and get boards,’’ Seiling coach Brady Hamar. “She is extremely tough and physical for her size. She was athletic enough where she could step out and hit the three.’’