- Local news
- First Bank and Trust Christmas Open House is Wednesday at the Covington Fire Station
- Kremlin-Hillsdale 4-H Club collects for food drive
Second man charged in connection with 2012 murder of Heath Crites
Anthony Brown Jr., 20, was charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the 2012 Enid shooting death.
- New sergeant: EPD Detective Doyle receives promotion
- OKC man gets life without parole for drug trafficking
- Dominic named new police chief in North Enid
- No injuries were reported in derailment of train cars
Thursday evening quake reported near Garber
Tremor was about 18 miles east of Enid, or about two miles east and a mile north of Garber, with a depth of 5.1 kilometers.
As the law is interpreted by the city, a strip mall with four commercial tenants might only have one water meter and utility account in the building owner's name, but the owner will be charged at least the base rate for each "unit" – no matter how much water is used.
- Emerging artists’ artwork judged
- More Local news Headlines