- Local news
Woman charged with meth trafficking
Reyes faces four years to life in prison and a fine of $25,000 to $200,000 on the trafficking charge.
- Frontier Festival decoration preparations set at CSRHC
- Garfield County Genealogists to meet Saturday
- Book clearance sale continues at Enid library
- Portion of Chestnut to close next week for work
- Legion to host pre-St. Patrick’s Day meal
- Hastings to host several book signings
- NOC Leadership Council hosting family movie night
Lamb announces re-election campaign
Enid native was elected lieutenant governor in 2010.
Oklahoma Lt. Gov. Lamb launches re-election bid
Enid native Todd Lamb will be at Convention Hall today.
- More Local news Headlines
- Woman charged with meth trafficking