Garfield County OSU Extension Educator Marlene Buck will teach a class on how to construct a trendy, warm scarf made from a T-shirt on Wednesday, Nov. 7, at the Extension Office, 316 E. Oxford. This is a free workshop and open to the public. Contact the office at 237-1228 to register and get a supply list.
- Local news
As the law is interpreted by the city, a strip mall with four commercial tenants might only have one water meter and utility account in the building owner's name, but the owner will be charged at least the base rate for each "unit" – no matter how much water is used.
- Emerging artists’ artwork judged
- Police pursuit ends when woman’s car rolls into yard
- Enid woman arraigned on felony child abuse charge
- Garber man faces child endangerment, DUI charges
2 deputies hurt in collision
Deputies Dariel Momsen and Travis Sheets both were taken to a local hospital with back and neck injuries.
Identified: OHP names final 2 victims from Bison crash
Nikisha Lynn Farris, 34, was identified as the driver of a 2013 Hyundai Accent. William Othel Maddox, 57, was identified as her passenger.
- Tax statements are in mail
- School board filings close with 2 more candidates
- Defense bill a must-pass
- More Local news Headlines
- Charged up