By Jessica Miller, Staff Writer
Enid News and Eagle
ENID, Okla. —
The Board of Garfield County Commissioners is scheduled to meet at 9 a.m. today.
Items on the meeting agenda include:
• Road crossing applications for OG&E, Devon Energy, Plymouth (HS Field Service), Select Energy, Crescent Services, AT&T, Longfellow Energy and Plymouth (Rite-Way Construction).
• Discussion and possible action on a centennial proclamation for OSU Extension.
• Consideration of a managed network service lease and equipment lease with Pioneer Telephone.
• Consideration and possible signing of a cash fund estimate for needs for County General.
• Consideration of transfers of appropriation for highway and for OSU Extension.
• Consideration and possible signing of minutes for the Class “A” Officer Conference held March 27.
• Consideration and possible approval and signing of letters of appointment to Enid Regional Development Authority.
• Possible signing of monthly reports from county offices, a claim for Election Board salary reimbursement, resolutions determining maximum highway expenditures, a resolution declaring surplus property for Kremlin Fire Department and purchase orders and claims.
The public meeting will be held in the County Clerk’s office, Room 103, at the Garfield County Court House, 114 W. Broadway, in Enid.