ENID, Okla. — Debbie Wedel, of the Oklahoma Wheat Commission, will be demonstrating the process of baking fresh bread at 7 p.m. Monday at Garfield County Extension Center, 316 E. Oxford. The event is open to the public. Wedel will bring samples, tips, and materials to all who attend. Following the demonstration, the OHCE will be meeting for Fall Council.
- Local news
- Paper-and-felt daffodils: Regional Heritage Center hosts Family Saturday
- Hour-long documentary to highlight The Harvey Girls
4RKids: Foundation offers vocational, social, educational opportunities for clients
4RKids participates in activities to raise awareness on behalf of the disabled.
- 4RKids Foundation has various funding sources
Accident: Man killed when grandson backs over him
“On arrival, emergency responders found that the victim was bleeding and still breathing as they began preparing him for transportation to the hospital.” Capt. Jack Morris, Enid Police Department
- Heritage Center to host show of fine art, custom cowboy gear
- BNSF rail crossing to close for repair
REVIEW: Rucker, Nail, Eli Young Band rock event center
Oh ... there was also a little Hootie mixed in.
‘Real Men Sing’ is Thursday in Enid
Elementary boys from schools across Enid will perform in concert at 4 p.m. Thursday at Symphony Hall.
- City of Enid receives Excellence in Operations Management Award
- More Local news Headlines