By Robert Barron, Staff Writer
Enid News & Eagle
ENID, Okla. —
Races developed for several positions in Garfield County towns after the final day of filing Wednesday for municipal offices.
In Covington, candidates are:
• Trustee, four-year term — Sherry Sterling, Neil R. Kirk and Donald Kaiser.
• Treasurer — Darla Dickson.
In Garber, candidates are:
• Ward 2 trustee — Patricia K. Berry and Warren Dell.
• Ward 4 trustee — Debbie Powell.
• Treasurer — Sheri L. Dennis.
• City clerk — Natawsha Wedel.
• Mayor — Donald E. Todd and Samuel Strecker.
In Lahoma, candidates are:
• Treasurer — Kay Davidson.
• Trustee, four-year term — Stephen L. Cahoon and Lila A. Logan-Jansonius.
• Trustee, two-year term — Con Pekrul.
In North Enid, candidates are:
• Trustee — Jack E. Rich and Lee A. Zander.
• Treasurer — Anita Maly.
In Waukomis, Brian Robinette filed for the Ward 2 trustee post.
Elections will be April 2.