- Local news
Fatality collision occurs in Walmart parking lot
“All we can release right now is that there was a fatality collision at 5505 W. Garriott,” said Enid Police Sgt. Jeff McGehee, who added that is all he is authorized to say.
Five finalists: Main Street Enid is up for state awards
Finalists will be honored — and winners announced — May 6 at the 25th annual Main Street awards banquet at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City.
- Grinning ear to ear: Jo Jo wins reserve grand champion steer for Drummond 4-H’er
- Diplomatic immunity: Moorish American claims status, fails to appear for misdemeanor jury trial
- C.S. Lewis class begins on Sunday
Study: Strongest Oklahoma earthquake may have been human-induced
U.S. Geological Survey says a new study published this week suggests the magnitude 5.7 quake of November 2011 was caused by wastewater injection.
- Snowcast: Rain will change to snow, but warmup is in future forecast
Quake centered 27 miles northeast of Enid
The depth of the temblor was about 3 miles, according to USGS.
YMCA reaches funding goal — and then some
This year’s campaign, led by Cathy Stocker and Peter Dillingham, raised $151,320 and added 118 new members to the Y. The goal was to raise $140,000.
Taking Abbie in the ring
Goat show draws 179 entries at NW District Junior Livestock Show
- More Local news Headlines
- Fatality collision occurs in Walmart parking lot