ENID, Okla. —
The Board of Garfield County Commissioners is expected to authorize some bids during a meeting today.
Bids for the sale of 0.53 acres in District No. 3, the re-bid on a six-month bid for rock and the notice of the sale of an oil and gas lease for District No. 2 are on the meeting agenda.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Consideration of an inmate medical health care agreement with Advanced Correctional HealthCare.
- Discussion and possible action on the Reach Out & Read Program.
- Consideration of road crossing applications from Savage Poly Pipe, Mustang Gas, ARP Oklahoma (Marsau Enterprises), Select Energy and OG&E.
- Consideration and possible signing of monthly reports from county offices, a resolution for lease renewal for county road machinery and equipment revolving fund with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, a resolution for disposing of certain old records for the County Clerk, two letters to Security National Bank renewing lease purchase agreements and a letter of approval for use of the courthouse lawn and gazebo for the 2014 Cherokee Strip Celebration.
- Possible action on detention service agreements with Community Works for Cleveland County Regional Juvenile Detention Center and Pottawatomie County Juvenile Detention Center.
- Consideration of interlocal agreements with rural fire departments.
- Possible action to sign contracts and/or contract renewal options for the District Attorney office.
- Consideration and possible signing of cash fund estimate of needs for Criminal Justice Authority, Rural Fire Sales Tax, County Use Tax, Contingency Fund, Highway and Highway - CBRI.
- Possible signing of transfers of appropriation for Highway and for General Fund and the signing of purchase orders and claims.
The public meeting will be held at 9 a.m. in the County Clerk's office, room 103, at the Garfield County Court House, 114 W. Broadway, in Enid.