The Enid News and Eagle, Enid, OK

Local and State News

February 10, 2014

No injuries reported in Monday morning fire

ENID, Okla. — No injuries were reported following a fire Monday morning at an Enid business.

Enid Fire Department firefighters responded to a report of a fire at 10:33 a.m. at Triangle Industries Inc., 5328 E. Market.

Fire Marshal Ken Helms said a heated steam pressure washer overheated in a building at the business, setting the ceiling on fire.

Helms said an employee shot off electrical and gas service prior to firefighters arriving. He said firefighters were able to extinguish the flames and were on scene for about 45 minutes.

EPD estimates the fire caused about $15,000 in damage to the building.

1
Text Only
Local and State News
News Photos


Enid News & Eagle photos taken throughout February 2014. Enjoy full-access all ENE photos at http://enidnews.smugmug.com