Chili’s, SPCA holding fundraiser
Chili’s restaurant and Enid Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals have teamed for a fundraising event.
Those bringing a special flier to Chili’s 5-10:30 p.m. Monday can help raise money for Enid SPCA.
Chili’s will donate 10 percent of the proceeds, dine in or carry out, to the local SPCA.
Fliers can be downloaded at www.enidspca.org/calendar.php.
Chili’s is at 3620 W. Garriott.
Chisholm schedules enrollment
Chisholm High School enrollment dates have been scheduled.
• Seniors, 8-11 a.m. Tuesday.
• Juniors, 1-3 p.m. Tuesday.
• Sophomores, 8-11 a.m. Aug. 7.
• Freshmen, 1-3 p.m. Aug. 7.
• New Students, 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. Aug. 8.