Irene Long Cook will celebrate her 90th birthday Nov. 3. Cards may be sent to 705 N. 14th, Enid, OK 73701.
Irene was born Nov. 3, 1922, in Meno, the daughter of John and Dollie Mar-quardt.
She is a 1940 graduate of Waukomis High School and attended Enid Business College.
She married Willard Long in 1945.
Irene retired from Goldspot Dairy and married Keith Cook in 1984.
She is a member of a Baptist church in Enid and supports Feed the Children.
Her children are Vickie Kahn, Connie Peeler, Kandra Warner, Gene Long and Rocky Long. She has 19 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren.
- Local news
UPDATE: Sheriff's deputies injured in crash
Deputies Dariel Momsen and Travis Sheets both were taken to a local hospital with back and neck injuries.
Identified: OHP names final 2 victims from Bison crash
Nikisha Lynn Farris, 34, was identified as the driver of a 2013 Hyundai Accent. William Othel Maddox, 57, was identified as her passenger.
- Tax statements are in mail
- School board filings close with 2 more candidates
- Defense bill a must-pass
- Jury recommends life for man found guilty of drug trafficking
- Lahoma Senior Citizens reschedule meeting
Lexington memories: Couple deliver lifetime of history from World War II carrier
Tina Pulis and her husband, Chuck, traveled to Corpus Christi, Texas, Tuesday to deliver a lifetime of history to the USS Lexington Museum.
- Touring history: Kenwood Christmas Tour is Saturday
- City OKs holding back construction funds for art
- More Local news Headlines
- UPDATE: Sheriff's deputies injured in crash