here to see - Employment Ads
- Become a Carrier
- Why Go To College? Can’t I get a good job now? Yes, maybe you could, but statistics are against you.
- Career tips for teens Finish high school. Nearly every job requires basic communication and math skills.
- What is networking? Networking is cultivating relationships and investing regular time and effort, establishing and maintaining career-related contacts.
- List of action verbs List of action verbs
- Job Fair tips Whether you call them job fairs, career expos, or hiring events...they're all the same. And they are a good opportunity to meet with a lot of companies who are are hiring...and to do so in a concentrated period of time.
- Guide to interviews A personal interview not only gives your potential employer an opportunity to evaluate you in depth and you a chance to sell yourself, but it also gives you the opportunity to learn much more about the employer and the company.
- What is a cover letter? Whenever a resume is sent by mail, a cover letter must accompany it. The cover letter is your opportunity to make an immediate good impression of yourself, much as you would if you walked into the room for an interview nicely dressed, confident, and poised. It is a chance to set yourself apart from the other applicants -- it's your first opportunity to sell yourself.
- Guide to resumes The resume is a very misunderstood document. Too often people assume that once they put together the "perfect" resume, then jobs will open for them. Alas, it is not that simple...
- More EnidJobs.com Headlines
- Employment ads