- Camping can lead to sweet memories
Remembering the dust bowl days
We only have those few steps from the house to the garage that are hot. In that short time, we have condensation on us like a glass of ice water. We are not sweating. Our bodies are just so cool moisture condenses on us. Is that really anything to whine about? Have we lost our spirit of survival?
- Thinking back on favorite treats
- It's not a reunion without the food
- Remember freedoms this July Fourth
- Give back ... with dessert, if you like
- Surprised by a trip to Washington, D.C.
- Advice with a slice of strawberry bread
Finding joy in all we do
I have found life itself is a joy. I find pleasure in everything we do ...
- Thoughts worth a penny, more or less
- More Food Headlines