Wheatheart Nutrition Project serves a hot noon meal Monday through Thursday. For reservations, call 478-8039. Meal site is located at 1225 S. Cleveland. Menus are subject to change.
Monday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans, lettuce/tomato/broccoli/cauliflower salad, garlic bread, baker’s choice.
Tuesday: Frito chili pie, fiesta rice, fandango broccoli, fun rolls.
Wednesday: Ham salad, tomato/lettuce/pickle/apple carrot salad, bread slices, milk and fruited yogurt.
Thursday: Hamburger, macaroni salad, tomato/lettuce/pickles/onions, bun, double-orange Jell-O.
Friday: Barbecue chicken breast, seasoned potatoes, okra and tomatoes, whole wheat roll, mixed fruit.
Tri County Senior Center of Covington serves a hot meal each weekday. Call (580) 864-7843.
Monday: Pigs in a blanket, vegetable, salad, dessert.
Tuesday: Sliced ham, potatoes, vegetable, salad, dessert.
Wednesday: Tuna casserole, vegetable, salad, dessert.
Thursday: Ham and beans, potatoes, coleslaw, dessert.
Friday: Meatloaf, potatoes, vegetable, salad, dessert.
- Enid Features
- Everyone has their own Christmas traditions
- Menus for 12/9/13
- Keep pets safe for holidays
- Datebook for 12/8/13
- Bridge Results 12-7-2013
- Seeking substance, reason to live rather than merely existing
- Christmas organ concert Sunday at First UMC
- Your Family Church slates craft and bake sale
- Christmas much more than gifts
- Menus for 12/2/13
- More Enid Features Headlines