Community Bible Church of Lahoma will hold its annual Fall Festival following the morning service on Sunday. The event is sponsored by the CBC Women’s Group and will begin with a dinner of baked potatoes with all the fixings, salad and dessert. Cost of admission is by donation. An auction and bazaar will follow dinner with a variety of homemade items, along with a drawing for a quilt made by the CBC Women’s Group. Community Bible Church is located at 1502 S. Logan Road, three miles east and one-half mile south of Lahoma.
- Enid Features
Everyone has their own Christmas traditions
Our tree was brought in fresh from the pasture and secured with boards to keep it upright and sturdy. We made decorations of construction paper chains and popcorn, and had a star covered with tin foil on the top. We had very few Christmas balls or ornaments to hang on the limbs, but it was a beautiful tree every year and we looked forward to any presents left under it.
- Menus for 12/9/13
- Keep pets safe for holidays
- Datebook for 12/8/13
- Bridge Results 12-7-2013
- Seeking substance, reason to live rather than merely existing
- Christmas organ concert Sunday at First UMC
- Your Family Church slates craft and bake sale
- Christmas much more than gifts
- Menus for 12/2/13
- More Enid Features Headlines
- Everyone has their own Christmas traditions