6-9 p.m. today
Downtown Enid will once again come alive with music, entertainment and special events, and you can join in the fun.
Here are a list of happenings for this month’s First Friday:
• Five80 Coffeehouse will hold its grand opening, complete with block party. The coffeehouse will be open 6-10 p.m.
• B Hip Kids will have music by DJ 3D Soundz, as well as free popsicles.
• For You! Boutique will have refreshments, a sale and live music by Billy Beck.
• Broadway Exchange will have drinks and live music by Scott Carson.
• Cafe Garcia will have live music by Back Stage Pass.
• Soapweeds & Cactus will have specials and live music by Back Home Again.
• Gaslight Theatre will hold its First Friday Cabaret, a preview of their upcoming musical, “Hairspray.”
• Angel Delight will hold a grand opening of its new courtyard area. Free watermelon will be available.
• 2nd Story Downtown will have specials and the opportunity to win prizes, including ice cream and gift cards.
• Downside will perform live in the Breezeway, and PaneVino will provide a cash bar.
• Lola’s Boutique will have sales and refreshments.
• Wheat Capitol Running Co. will stay open until 8 p.m.
• One Page at a Time/Photo Op will host a Scrapbook Crop, photobooth and $5 hot dog meal deal.
• Brand Name Exchange will stay open late.
• Retro Theater will be on the Square providing snacks and drinks, as well as limited-edition T-shirts.
• Laney’s Cupcakes & Gourmet Sandwiches will have live music by Gary Bangs, drinks and ice cream sandwiches.
• Grindhouse Tattoo Parlor will have beverages, as well as live tattooing by Drifter Ballard and Santos Figueroa.
• Est. 1977 will have 30 percent off everything storewide.
• Sweets 4 You will have a 20 percent off gifts sale.
• Return Engagement will be open late.
• Grand Avenue Lighting will have a storwide lamp sale and lemonade.