Christmas in the Village
5-8 p.m. tonight
Cherokee Strip Regional
Despite blistering cold temperatures and the possibility of snow, the Humphrey Abstract Christmas in the Village will go tonight as scheduled.
Though it may be cold, warm yourself with the lights, sounds and smells of Christmas at Humphrey Heritage Village. Crafts and goodies will be available for all ages.
Admission is $5 — you can get your tickets in advance at the Heritage Center, located at 507 S. 4th.
For more information on tonight’s festivities, call (580) 237-1907.
6-9 p.m. tonight
While you’re out enjoying Christmas in the Village, don’t forget to stop by downtown Enid for fun, music and more goodies.
Tonight’s First Friday fun includes:
• B HIP KIDS: Hosting Santa 6-8 p.m.
• BROADWAY EXCHANGE: Serving wassail, hot apple cider and coffee
• DOWNTOWN KITCHEN STORE: Serving gourmet food samples
• FELT BIRD: Live holiday music by George Gividen; cookies, hot apple cider
• FIVE80 COFFEEHOUSE: Stewart Family will perform live 6-8:30 p.m.
• FOR YOU! BOUTIQUE: Live music, refreshments
• LIBRARY: Christmas Extravaganza — school choirs will sing, craft show and bake sale
• ONE PAGE AT A TIME: Pictures with pets 4-8 p.m.
• OUR FAMILY PET SHOP: Drawings, giveaways and live animal petting
• PEARL JUNKIE: Hosting Santa 6-8 p.m.
• SOAPWEEDS & CACTUS: Live music by Back Home Again 7-9 p.m.
Brian Pounds Concert
7 p.m. Thursday
Enid native and “The Voice” performer Brian Pounds will perform a free concert for Enid residents 7 p.m. Thursday at Convention Hall.
The performance will be in the Grand Ballroom and is presented by Global Spectrum and 103.1 KOFM.
Pounds recently was on Season 5 of “The Voice,” in which he was selected to be on Blake Shelton’s team.
For more information, call (580) 234-1919.
Santa will visit Oakwood Mall
Santa will visit Oakwood Mall to take photos and pass out goodies throughout December.
Shoppers will have the opportunity to visit with Santa for free at various time throughout the next several weeks. Hours for visit times are: 4-8 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays, noon to 8 p.m. Saturdays and noon to 4 p.m. Sundays. He will be available noon to 4 p.m. the 23rd and 24th.