Justin Moore's Off the Beaten Path Tour
7 p.m. Saturday
Enid Event Center
Justin Moore’s Off the Beaten Path Tour rolls into Enid Event Center this Saturday.
Moore, known today for his single “Point at You” and other hits, will perform with Randy Houser and special guest Josh Thompson.
Moore’s other hits include “Small Town USA,” “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away” and “Til My Last Day.”
Houser’s debut album, “Anything Goes,” included the top 20 track of the same name. His next album, “How Country Feels,” is due in stores Jan. 22.
Thompson debuted in 2009, with his first two singles, “Beer On the Table” and “Way Out Here” grossing more than half a million downloads. He has toured with Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Gary Allan and Rodney Atkins.
Tickets for the show are $39.75 and available by going to EnidEventCenter.com or calling 855-TIX-ENID.
6-9 p.m. tonight
What is there to do tonight in Enid? Plenty!
The first Friday of the month marks First Friday in downtown Enid. Each First Friday, local musicians perform in downtown areas, such as the breezeway, in restaurants and shops. Those local shops also typically have a variety of specials and other special events going on.
Tonight’s events include:
• 2nd Story Downtown — Live music by Logan Watkins
• B Hip Kids — Make your own s’mores for Safe Nights. All proceeds go to Youth & Family Services. Also, there will be music by DJ 3d Soundz, Mustard Pie and Haven Girl.
• Brand Name Exchange — Three-year anniversary party with refreshments, karaoke and door prizes.
• Breezeway — Live music by Contents Under Pressure
• Creative Arts Enid — Refreshments, art, live music by Greg Stong.
• Downtown Kitchen Store — Grand opening party with gourmet food samples, door prizes and specials.
• The Felt Bird — Refreshments and First Friday sale.
• Five80 Coffeehouse — Live music by Jefferson Avenue Band.
• For You! Boutique — Refreshments and First Friday sale.
• Gaslight Theatre — Gaslight Cabaret’s preview of its holiday show, “Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.”
• Grand Avenue Lighting/Conrady Electric — Live performance of “The Lamplighter” by Ann Ott at 6 p.m., in memory of Randy Conrady.
• Laney’s Cupcake & Gourmet Sandwiches — Food and live music by Gary Bangs.
• Soapweeds & Cactus — Live music by Those Guys.
• The Turquoise Boutique — Grand opening party, with specials and refreshments.
For more, go to facebook.com/FirstFridayEnid.