6-9 p.m. tonight
Every first Friday of the month, Main Street Enid hosts a downtown celebration filled with music, special events and fun. Check out some of this week’s activities, courtesy of Facebook.com/FirstFridayEnid:
• Block Party, B Hip Kids, 207 N. Independence: Food and bar by Panevino, DJ by Firehouse and face art
• Black & Blues Band: Live music in the Breezeway
• Dr. Who Party, Public Library of Enid and Garfield County, 120 W. Maine: Party starts at 5. Activities include trivia contest, costume contest, Whack-a-Dalek pinata, photo booth and more.
For more First Friday events, go to the page above.
2014 Garden Tour of Enid
6:30-9 p.m. tonight and 9 a.m. to noon
• OSU Cooperative Extension Center, 316 E. Oxford
• Linda Record & Alan Sayre, 1802 Quailwood Drive
• Loaves & Fishes Faith Farm, 820 W. Cherokee
• Laura Miller, 1806 Mocking Bird Lane
• Sharon & Dan Melrose, 2615 Wildwood Drive
• Lynette & Tom Luttrell, 4001 Driftwood Drive
Tickets are $10 and available at any location. For advance tickets, call (580) 237-1228.
Saturday: Fishing Derby @ Salt Plains Refuge Headquarters
Ages 9/under: 8-9:30 a.m.
Ages 10-14: 10-11:30 a.m.
Prizes for Top 3 longest fish
June 14: Summer Singin' at the Springs
4-8 p.m., Government Springs Pavilion
Picnic meal will be served; bring your lawn chairs.
Sponsored by Liberty Southern Baptist Church, Calvary Baptist Church and Pond Creek First Baptist Church
Check out the interactive ENE Events Calendar to see what's happening in Enid and Northwest Oklahoma and add your own event for free.
Gospel Concert, 6 p.m., Morris Community Center, Jet. Masters Quartet of Southern Oklahoma, Grace Victors to perform. Call (580) 470-5609.
Enid Shrine Club’s 9th Annual Poker Run, 10 a.m., Rainbow Sports, 2610 W. Garriott. For more information, call 237-0010.