Hometown Christmas with Kyle Dillingham
6 p.m. Sunday
Enid First Assembly
World-renowned violinist Kyle Dillingham will perform in his hometown of Enid this Sunday at Enid First Assembly, located at 905 N. Oakwood.
Dillingham will play a variety of selections from his Christmas CD, “A Very Kyle Christmas.”
Everyone is welcome to attend, and admission is free. For more information, call (580) 233-1742.
After the show, everyone is invited to join Kyle at Five80 Coffeehouse at 122 E. Randolph for more holiday music and cheer, as well as refreshments.
The reception is scheduled to begin at about 7:30 p.m., and, once again, everyone is welcome to attend.
Coming up next week: First Friday
6-9 p.m. Jan. 3
There will be lots to do in downtown Enid next Friday as Main Street Enid hosts First Friday.
During each First Friday, local musicians perform at restaurants and stores downtown, and local shops usually have gifts, discounts or food available.
So far, events announced for January First Friday are:
• 2nd Story Downtown will serve up hot apple cider and storewide specials.
• B Hip Kids, Cafe Garcia and Callahan’s Pub all will be open.
• Downtown Kitchen Store will provide gourmet samples.
• Gaslight Theatre will host a special Gaslight Cabaret, as it is saying goodbye to regular Kyla Willingham. She will perform a set of contemporary theater music, along with old favorites. Event starts at 8.
• One Page at a Time, PaneVino and Turquoise Boutique all will be open, as well.
More events will be posted to facebook.com/FirstFridayEnid as they are confirmed.
Check out the interactive ENE Events Calendar to see what's happening in Enid and Northwest Oklahoma and add your own event for free.