- ENE Xtra
- 100 injured in Russian meteor blast
- Photo slideshow: Preserving memories Wess and Jolene Gray have begun a project at their photography business they think will preserve the memory of some of those people in businesses that won’t be around much longer, or trades that are dying out or going through massive changes. Wess said the photos are a way of preserving some occupations that don’t exist anymore. A photo is a memento that will trigger a memory, and Wess said people need something to take them away from the cares of the day. Here are a few of his photographs that hang on the wall of their photography studio.
Train, truck collide east of Enid
No word yet on whether anyone was injured or the severity of the accident.
Panetta says women in combat is a strength
In addition to questions of strength and performance, there also have been suggestions that the American public would not tolerate large numbers of women being killed in war.
Miss Oklahoma 2012 bio
She was the first American Dance Idol and after competing against hundreds of dancers from 37 states, eventually was the first place winner of $10,000. She currently holds two dance related Guinness World Records.
- List of 85th annual Academy Award nominations
- State report cards for northwest Oklahoma districts in PDF format
- State report cards for northwest Oklahoma districts
- Holiday homes tour: Waverley Historic Neighborhood Association schedules family fun during festival Waverley Historic Neighborhood Association will host a family friendly and fun-filled celebration of the historic district’s rich history and culture Friday and Saturday during its Holiday Festival. The tour will be 5-8 p.m.
President Obama powers to re-election Tuesday
President Barack Obama won re-election Tuesday night despite a fierce challenge from Mitt Romney as well as a weak economy and high unemployment that crimped the middle class dreams of millions.
Oklahoma voters approve all six state questions | Lucas wins 11th term in U.S. House | Democrats maintain control of U.S. Senate | Romney takes Oklahoma | Republicans ready to grasp renewed House control | Interesting election tidbits | state of Oklahoma results
- More ENE Xtra Headlines