ENID, Okla. —
• Dane Jones, of Enid, reported that between noon on March 29 and 6:33 p.m. on April 1, someone took a Pulan mower, a Husquvarna mower and two Craftsman mowers from property located in the 600 block of East Birch Ave. Estimated value, $700.
• James Mitchell, of Enid, reported that between 5 p.m. on March 18 and 5 p.m. on April 1, a Braden winch, a chipper drum and a chain with pipe on it with scrap metal was taken from property in the 600 block of East Birch. Estimated value, $17,020.
• Walgreens, 615 S. Van Buren, reported that someone took prescription medication from the pharmacy. Estimated value, $2,169.
• John Sutton, of Enid, reported that between 5 p.m. on March 14 and 4:30 p.m. on April 2, someone damaged his driver’s side windshield, driver’s side door and window and driver’s side mirror on his 1991 Mallard RV while it was parked in the 400 block of North Coolidge. Estimated value, $1,350.
• Keegan Scott reported that between Jan. 14 and 11:44 a.m. April 3, someone entered his 1995 Buick, while it was parked in the 200 block of Rose Tree Lane, and took an amp, ignition key and CDs. Estimated value, $755.
• Alicia Maddox reported that between March 14 and 9:41 a.m. April 3, someone took miscellaneous jewelry from her residence in the 1000 block of West Thompson. Estimated value, $2,535.
• 2:46 p.m.: 3501 Pike Trl., medical assist.
• 2:57 p.m.: 517 S. 14th St., good intent call.
• 3:20 p.m.: 229 E. Cherry Ave., medical assist.
• 5:22 p.m.: 406 S. Hobart Rd., grass fire.
• 11:16 p.m.: 2314 E. Maple Ave., medical assist.
• 11:56 p.m.: 1201 E. Maine St., medical assist.
• 1:40 a.m.: 1410 N. 14th St., medical assist.
• 3:51 a.m.: 9904 Breckinridge Rd., false alarm or false call.
• 8:11 a.m.: 1410 N. 14th St., person in distress.
• 10:14 a.m.: 1515 E. Ash Ave., alarm system activation, no fire, unintentional.
• 10:38 a.m.: 2202 N. 4th St., motor vehicle accident with no injuries.
• 11:26 a.m.: 1006 N. 13th St., medical assist.
• 12:14 p.m.: 611 W. Wabash Ave., EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury..
Seat belt ordinance, Feb. 26-March 4, $20
• Billy Gene Day, Enid; Amy Marie Adams, Enid; Daniel Luis Escalera, Enid; Caleb Michael Lang, Enid; Martin D. Malloy, Enid; Job Romo, Deming, N.M.; Troy Adam Hulsey, Enid; Mercy Samson, Enid; Jarrod Scott Ballard, Enid; Kayleigh Surratt, Enid; Dakoda Jordan Mirich, Enid; John Chaney Gill, Enid; Matthew Eugene Cox, Enid; Lee M. Stiffler, Hillsdale; Jessie Rae Schwandt, Enid; Diana L. Wright, Enid; Tommy E. Willson, Enid; Mallory Kay Stubbs, Enid; James Ervin Sholten, Enid; Douglas H. Gann, Enid; Chandace Grace Withrow, Enid; Sara Lorraine Cole, Enid; Amber Brandy Lopez, Enid; Jose Santos Figueroa Jr., Enid; Steven Clark Spray, Enid; Cody Logan Marsh, Enid; Bobbie Sue Dewald, Gage; Randy Allen Barnes, Douglas; Hilary L. Murphy, Enid; Toren James Foster, Enid; Lester P. Achemire, Enid; Tamorah P. Church; Marie N. Landwehr, Enid; Daniel Luis Escalera, Enid; Genia Tennille Wright, Enid.
Speeding, Feb. 26-March 4, $104
• Tony Wayne Grantham, Stigler; Jennifer Kay Martin, Duncan; Scott Eric Simunek, Enid; Thomas Michael Vore, Fairview; Roy Wayne Davidson Jr., Tulsa; Carol Ann Reinert, Fairmont; Emily Anne Meeks, Enid; Willard Eugene Long, Enid; Dale Alan Cordell, Enid; Jamie Janelle Claborn, Enid; Danielle Arismendez, Oklahoma City; Darrell WaymanCallaway, Sedalia, Mo.; Rachel A. Bailey, Enid; Ronald Jay Russell, Enid; Meria Bajo, Enid; Derek P. Maly, Enid; Lisa M. Brainard, Enid; Michelle I. Gregg, Enid; Michelle Marie Klismith, Enid; Isaah Joel Gonzales, Enid; Mary Jo Seelke, Cleo Springs; Matthew Joseph Rathmann, Enid; Marilyn Marie Sellars, Fairview; Coy L. Booth, Fairmont; Erica Kristin Walters, Gilbert, Ariz.; David Allen Burrows, Enid; Devon Anrew Curtis, Columbus, Ohio; Justin Christiansen Weaver, Enid; Shyla M. Carson, Enid; Jared A. Roth, Enid; Eleazar Valles-Gonzalez, Hennessey; Karley Noel Fisher, Meno; Jason A. Dockins, North Enid; Brandi Jo Schieber, Kremlin; Amy Marie Adams, Enid; Ronald Delbert Jordan, Stillwater; Jentar A. Timisen, Enid; Staci D. Black, Canton; Joseph Franklin Wilson Jr., Enid; Michael David Mazza, Whiteman AFB, Mo.; Kristen M. Frioux, Enid; Sara M. Vallejo, Enid;Jesus M. Marquez, Enid; Bruce Elbert Snethen, Lahoma; Dean Ray Cooper, Hennessey; taylor Gray Youong, Sapulpa; Fidel Hernandez-Cazares, Rio Rancho, N.M.; Mary Kathleen Cogan, Tulsa; Jerry Bradley Snider, Mount Airy, N.C.; Sylvia Ann Pace, Crockett, Texas; Justin Bryan Griffin, Jones; Nelson P. Abreu, Miami, Fla.; Justin Michael Clapper, Enid; Chalyssa May Nelson, Ponca City; Amber Adams, Tulsa; Brock Wesley Larkey, Gage; Christopher Don Streets, Newcastle; Mandy Nicole Mayberry, Enid; Charles Scott Loftis, Ponca Citiy; Steven M. Bain, Loveland, Ohio; Donald Richard Wheeler, Edmond; Gerald Allen Payne, Perry; Jessica N. Tatro, Enid
Speeding, Feb. 26-March 4, $154
• Jacob Daniel Rowan, Council Hill; Dillon Bo Travis, Maramec; Ashley Marie Gantner, Enid; Michael Ray Welsh, Enid; Brandon Roy Manor, Enid; Daniel Allen Hokanson, Enid; Johnny Brent Wilson, Enid; Tina Knight Jones, Enid; Helena Joab, Enid; Tanner Joe Goss, Garber; Devon Andrew Curtis, Columbus, Ohio; Travis Paul Mangum, Perry.
Seat belt ordinance, Feb. 19-25, $20
• Sheena M. Baker, Enid; Virginia R. Haymond, Shawnee; Ashton Denee Ward, Enid; Gage Underwood, Enid; Jerry Lynn Golden, Pond Creek; Whitney Dawn Mejia, Ringwood; Daniel Quintania II, Enid; James D. McFarland, Enid; James D. McFarland, Enid; Halen Elane Kile, Drummond; James M. Lichtenberg, Enid; Ferdinando John Quagliato, Enid; Allen R. Fisher, Kingfisher; Saundra Kaye Shaw, Enid; Travis Allan Grubb, Enid; Ramson Disney Malolo, Enid; Megan Ruth Holwuttle, Enid; Jarod Wells, Enid; Joe Michael Garcia, Saginaw, Mich.; David Wayne Prince, Lamont; Dick L. Hale Jr., Enid; Howard Russell Bohnert, Enid; Mark Lynn Hamlin, Edmond; Michael Jonathan Luevano, Spokane, Wash.; Scott William Olsen, Warr Acres; Bobby Dale Long, Beaver; Michael Drew Champion, Enid; Jessica Marie Griffith, Enid; Tyler Scott Schroeder, Enid; Jack D. Risner, Enid; Betty Irene Smith, Waukomis; Ida Roxanne Combs, Enid; Jimmy Dell Almack, Ames; Mark I. Janzen, Enid; Lewis David Dupree, Enid; Johnny Leon Rains, Hennessey; James D. Prince, Lamont; Meryann Yoichi, Enid; Christopher D. Farrell, Enid; Steven Lee Moore, Enid; Melvin Leon Barrow, Edmond; Jesus R. Hernandez, Enid; Phillip Lee Gammon, Enid; Devon Wayne Grubb, Garber; Vian Sue Goff, Enid; Bret L. Gillaspy, Enid; Richard Lee Eisenhauer, Enid; Seth T. Olson, Enid; Sheron Anne Kindred, Pond Creek; Dakota David Aman, Pryor; Misty Dawn Buckley, Midwest City; Kimberly S. Fuksa, Enid; Clarence Albert Coup, Enid; David John Henigman, Lahoma; Michael A. Cantellay, Enid; Timothy P. Hammond, Enid; Ramon Arana Rivera, Enid; Anthony James Wilson, Lahoma; Caleb Bryce Hand, Enid.
Speeding, Feb. 19-25, $104
• Christopher Charles Cooper, Stroud; Jerry Wayne Christian, Ada; Chris Jay Turner, Woodward; James Calvin Beard, Linden, Texas; Michael Wayne Wyatt, Maryville, Mo.; Christian Michael Poindexter, Moore; Rajiv Darby, Enid; Colette McBride, Hennessey; Corey Austin Trotter, Hennessey; Kory Alan Holt, Longdale; Douglas W. Schlup, Carmen; Claud Strong, Cedar Hill, Texas; David Michael Jamrozy, Enid; Jennifer Dawn Wooden, Alva; Robert J. Midas, Enid; Kelly D. Matli, Enid; Yolundrus Verella Owens, Enid; Michael Ray Smith, Lahoma; Kimberly Ann Bartnick, Enid; Aaron Cody Hokanson, Enid; Julie D. Morris, Pond Creek; Luis Antonio Labra, Oklahoma City; Lisa Gay Copeland, Enid; Karen Lorilei Volck, Enid; Taver Lane Parker, Enid; Michelle Renee Tallichet, Enid; Michele Lee Yeoman, Kingfisher; Susan L. Miller, Enid; Christopher D. Hooker, Enid; Dean A. Linder Jr., Enid; Melissa Sue Boeckman, Enid; David Scott Fahsholtz, Enid; Joshua Deloy Redd, Enid; Trescie L. Carris, Waukomis; Tyler Dee Flaherty, Medford; Angela Dawn Scallion, Enid; Jennifer Marie Kendall, Watonga; Jamie Mulanax Jacobsen, Enid; Brittany Mae Corbin, Enid; John Michael Brennan, Enid; Sommer Ashley Barnes, Blanchard; Shelley Dawn Sanders, Kingfisher; Brenda Sue Haskins, Enid; Joshua Jon Avants, Enid; Anne Kathryn Red, Clinton; Darren Siegersma, Enid; Isis Dalia Palomiino Rivera, Oklahoma City; Trenton Kyle Smith, Enid; Mary Ann Nason Peters, Oklahoma City; Raymond Louis Lation III, Tulsa; Sarah Rebecca Marshall, Enid; Lisa Ann Scott, Schertz, Texas; Terry Don Edmondson, Enid; Logan Daniel Holmes, Enid; Micheal Albert Morton, Lahoma; Lucas John White, Longdale; Albert Chamberlin, Fairview; Casey L. Smith, Bartlesville; Roderick J. Houston, Enid; Cindy D. Koehn, Enid; James Allen Randoloph, Stillwater; Brody Scott Clark, Okeman; Robin Lynn White, Big Cabin; Clinton Charles Franklin, Edmond; Becki Michelle Kirchner, Ames; Charles William Haiinline II, Noble; Joseph Max Hutton, Tulsa; Amy Lynn Morgan, Wagoner; Phil Ray Ester, Carrier; Linda Kay Caruthers, Enid; Tyan P. Anderson, Pryor; Robert Allen Spicer, Enid; Daniel C. Davis, Enid; Carlos I. Estrada, Dodge City; Tanner Lea Maynard, Norman; Tara Brittany Sanders, Edmond; Dustin Scott Keith Bedore, Enid; Christopher James Hawkins, Shawnee; Monte Burdett Walbaum, Yukon; Kenneth Doyan Ray II, Ponca City; Terry Harland Garrett, Oklahoma City; Jordan Keith Tucker, Vernon, Texas.
Speeding, Feb. 26-March 4, $154
• Sorie Toma Bangura, Enid; Javier D. Cruz Camacho, Watonga; Dillon Steve Freie, Anadarko; John Robert Waite Jr.; Andrew James Hines, Enid; Kimberly E. Christopher, Enid; Kevin Lee Potter, Enid.
ENID, Okla. —
- Daily record