• Brian Felber reported that between June 28 and July 8, someone entered his home in the 800 block of West York and took a drill, a Skil saw, a DeWalt drill bit set, a Remington chainsaw, Remington weed trimmer, 1000-watt generator, DVD player, steering wheel lock, a BB gun, metal tool box, lawnmower and non-tipped arrows. The report also states the suspect took toilet paper from the home and consumed a 12-pack of beer. Estimated value, $490.
• Carissa Powell told police between 3 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. July 6, while parked in the Walmart parking lot, someone keyed her 2006 Buick Rendezvous. Estimated value, $600.
• Police recovered a stolen 2001 Chevy Silverado pickup the same day that Dylan Buller reported it stolen. Buller told police Monday that between March 5 and April 5, someone took the truck from the 1900 block of East Maine. Estimated value, $1,000.
• Terri Whitten, of the 1700 block of Sunny Lane, reported at 8 p.m. July 7, someone took her black HTC cellphone from her residence. Estimated value, $500.
• Pat Warfield of Enid reported at 12:02 p.m. Friday, two juveniles threw pop cans at her RV, ripped up flowers, drew graffiti on city walls near her property, and were making a tree house in some cedar trees nearby her residence in the 2100 block of Wilshire.
• Christina Moore of Enid reported that between 8 p.m. Thursday and 4 p.m. Friday, someone broke her car window in front of her residence in the 1300 block of North 20th with a four-way tire iron. Estimated value, $500.
• Walmart reported that between 9:40 p.m. and 10:52 p.m. Friday, someone took a Parent’s Choice bottle, liners, two pairs of sunglasses, OU shirt, OU tank top, a dress and a Tieblack bag. Estimated value, $85.56.
• Rachel Masters reported that on July 13, someone took the breaker fuse to the condensing unit and an electrical box from her residence in the 300 block of West Cherry. Estimated value, unknown.