Enid News and Eagle
ENID, Okla. — Police
• George White, of Enid, reported between 6 p.m. Oct. 22 and 8 a.m. Oct. 23, someone broke into a shed in the 2800 block of South Van Buren and stole a Hobart Mig welder 135, an impact wrench, miscellaneous tools and engine parts. Estimated value, $4,050.
• Lucky’s Pub, 1314 S. Van Buren, reported at about 1:30 a.m. Oct. 24, someone took a bank bag containing cash from the business. Estimated value, $340.
• Mary M. Nevitt, of Enid, reported sometime between noon Oct. 21 and noon Oct. 22, she lost or someone stole her red leather wallet containing Medicare card, Oklahoma driver’s license, credit cards, health insurance card and miscellaneous papers. Estimated value, $760.
• Clay Pagnetta Matthew, of Enid, reported sometime between 2 p.m.Oct. 24 and noon Oct. 25, someone entered his residence in the 2200 block of North Van Buren without permission and took two laptops. Estimated value, $2,000.
• John Noon, of Enid, reported sometime between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 24 and 1:36 p.m. Oct. 25, someone broke the windshield on his vehicle while parked in the 300 block of Kesterfield. Estimated value, $350.
• 12:32 p.m.: 1809 Pawnee, lock out.
• 2:12 p.m.: 820 E. Pine, medical assist.
• 2:31 p.m.: 1502 E. Garriott, good intent call.
• 7:21 p.m.: 501 Greg, medical assist.
• 8:16 p.m.: 1011 S. 30th, medical assist.
• 8:40 p.m.: 2106 E. Ash, person in distress.
• 10:03 p.m.: 714 E. Ash, medical assist.
• 11:07 p.m.: 5505 W. Garriott medical assist.
• 3:17 a.m.: 300 E. Moore, medical assist.
• 4:44 a.m.: 522 S. Harrison, mobile property fire, no injuries.
• 7:36 a.m.: 1606 W. Willow, gasoline or other flammable spill.
• 7:50 a.m.: 413 Ridgewood, medical assist.
• 3:03 p.m.: 1414 N. Central, medical assist.
• 4:03 p.m.: 1411 W. Broadway, smoke scare, odor of smoke.
• 5:33 p.m.: 2313 E. Locust, medical assist with EMS.
• 9:18 p.m.: 3005 W. Garriott, rescue, EMS incident.
• 3:35 a.m.: 817 A, rescue, EMS incident.
• 4:54 a.m.: 1713 Hudson, medical assist.
• 6:19 a.m.: 103 S. Hoover, rescue, EMS incident.
• 6:42 a.m.: 410 N. 30th, medical assist with EMS.
• 10:04 a.m.: 3901 Twilight, dispatched and canceled en route.
• 10:11 a.m.: 410 N. 30th, assist police or other governmental agency.
• 10:13 a.m.: 2825 Franklin, medical assist with EMS.
• 12:29 p.m.: 2320 W. Willow, medical assist with EMS.
• 3:00 p.m.: 815 S. 5th, unintentional transmission of alarm.
• 7:04 p.m.: 2600 W. Garriott, EMS call.
• 7:13 p.m.: 305 S. 5th, alarm system activation, no fire.
• 9:52 p.m.: 2817 E. Maple, medical assist.
• 12:20 a.m.: 1809 Meadowbrooke Drive, person in distress.
• 4:41 a.m.: 3801 McClaflin, medical assist.
• 4:57 a.m.: 6102 W. Chestnut, medical assist.
• 7:15 a.m.: 1225 S. Cleveland, rescue, EMS incident, other.
• 9:22 a.m.: 1512 W. Broadway, person in distress.
• 9:35 a.m.: 3119 Dwelle Drive, false alarm or false call.
• 1:29 p.m.: 1709 E. Birch, rescue, EMS incident, other.
Kurtis W. Beasley, Enid; Robert Dewayne Cole Jr., Enid; Don Lee Cooper, Enid; Tony Cypret, Enid; Brandi Michelle Gibson, Oklahoma City; Jeremy Lee Green, Enid; Keith Allen Jones, Tulsa; Charles Francis Kusiak II, Edmond; Ismael Murillo, Fort Worth, Texas; Ramos Rodolfo Ramirez, Dover; Deborah Elaine Sloat, Enid; Andrew Michael Wylie, Plano, Texas; Resendiz Efrain Chavez, Enid; Fred Dea Entriken, Enid; Marica Ann Johnson, Enid; Brian A. Jones, Chugiak, Alaska; Tina Louise Reynolds, Edmond; Brookek Ann Wilkinson, Kremlin; Elwood Charles, Wichita, Kan.; Brent David Kriner, Altoona, Pa.; Gilbert N. Munoz-Cruz, Enid; Sierra Dawn Reuss, Goltry; Christina Angel Rodriguez, Holdenville; Melonee Lynn Spurlock, Enid; Robert Todd Strong, Enid; Michelle Lynn Tillman, Enid; Blanca Vazquez, Enid; Gerald William Wardlow, Ponca City; James S. Witty, Enid; Lapedro D. Woodruff, Enid; Jordan Christopher W. Brown, Enid; Samana M. Faulk, Enid; Tanner Christian Hodges, Enid; Jacquelyn Kay Lamerton, Perry; Gwendolyn Sue Lopes, Enid; Robert John Almaraz, Sapulpa; Ricky Duane Bartley, Sand Springs; Charles Alan Blevins, Sapulpa; Ciera Mackenzie Booker, Stillwater; Christopher A. Gdanski, Oklahoma City; Kyle Wayne Henckel, Cushing; Tyler Edward Kretchmar, Medford; Stacie Ann Larmon, Tahlequah; Phillip Nathan Martin, Tulsa; Tyler Lane Pinon, Alva; Cody Tyler Reed, Enid; Ronald H. Shipman, Sand Springs; Patricia Marie Swart, Ames; Brandt Charles Skinner, Enid; Rojina Singh, Oklahoma City; Christina Marie Arnold, Enid; Sandra Dawn Hopkins, Lamont; Lori Michelle Johnson, Enid; Gomez Jose de Jesus Lopez, Enid; Paul Loren-Mission, Enid; Linda Mae Mehlig, Enid; Travis O’Neal Morris, Enid; Sanku Surender Rao, Enid; Darles L. Scheibe, Yorksville, Ill.; David Wayne Schurle, Enid; Connie Sue Sreaves, Waynoka; Roy Laverne Stutz, Bison; Steven Kyle Youngkin, Cayahoga Falls, Ohio; Carol Marleta Ashby, Blackwell; Micheal Free Baker, Enid; Judith Anne Bivings, Ringwood; Kara Marie Burton, Enid; Allen L. Easter, Enid; Michelle Faith Foote, Oklahoma City; Patrick Alvin Griffin Jr., Enid; Bryce Aaron Jukkola, Arvada, Colo.; Jill Lorene Lawver, Enid; Jeffrey Dean Maly, Tulsa; Clayton Oneil Patterson, Enid; Joyce Lynn Patton, Enid; John Robert Rapp, Mineral Wells, Texas; Gretchen Holst Jones, Tulsa; Janet Karol Litsch, Thomas; Michael D. Lyles, Broken Arrow; Lisa Michelle Manning, Enid; Gloria Jane Vogt, Enid; Sherri Lynn Ward, Enid; Carolyn Jean Anderson, Enid; William Randell Andrew, Enid; Gabriel W. Bloyer, Udall, Kan.; Derek Bradley Branson, Stillwater; Jennifer Dale Clark, Woodward; Larry Matthew Crabtree, Enid; Kimberly K. Hawk, Hennessey; John Alfred Johnson, Lavaca, Ark.; Denise Castor Marshello, Carrollton, Texas; Amanda Noel McAlister, Enid; Amanda Noel McAlister, Enid; Greta Erin Meier, Tulsa; Taleya Sheresa Peck, Hunter; Michael Anthony Peralez, San Antonio, Texas; Hope Dawn Prather, Enid; Rachel Joan Reaves, Enid; Dennis Wayne Tapp, Oklahoma City; Curd Hunter Philip Collums, Carrier; Donna June Cook, Tulsa; Ramirez Maria Gonzalez, Allan, Iowa; Travis Steven Munson, Woodward; David Gene Ritchie, Enid; Patrick N. Steppe, Enid; Tamera Louise Taborsky, Enid; Chad A. Tucker, Concord, Ark.; Frederick D. Helms, Emporia, Kan.; Halie Michelle Jensen, Enid; Austin James Love, Terlton.