ENID, Okla. —
• Lijen Bellv, of Enid, reported sometime between 9 a.m. Tuesday and 12:23 a.m. Wednesday, someone threw an object at the front passenger side door and window of his 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee while parked at 1811 S. 4th, causing damage to the door and window. Estimated value, $500.
• Enid Public Schools, 900 E. Broadway, reported on Wednesday, someone entered the school without permission and took a Dell laptop, an iPad, Dell desktop computer, an R2-D2 thumbdrive, cash, Jumbo Food charge card, Hitachi projector, two DeWalt drill kits, a Skilsaw and a Milwaukee drill driver. Estimated value, $2,021.
• Krystal Daniell, of Longdale, reported at 7:59 a.m. Wednesday, someone entered her vehicle in the 1000 block of East Oklahoma, without permission and took two phone chargers. Estimated loss, $700.
• Alison McCauley, of Enid, reported sometime between 6:30 p.m. and midnight Tuesday, someone entered her residence in the 200 block of East Broadway and took a 60-inch Sharp LED TV. Estimated value, $1,200.
• Brickman Fast Line, of Okeene, reported sometime between 8 p.m. Wednesday and 6:19 a.m. Thursday, someone took miscellaneous tools, a 9000-watt generator, miscellaneous trimming tools and a heating pad from a 2011 Ford F250 pickup parked in the 4800 block of Spring Ridge. Estimated value, $2,400.
• Charles Lewis Cagle Jr., of Enid, reported sometime between 9 p.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday, someone took his 1996 GMC Z71 pickup bearing Oklahoma tag Y44 004 from the 1100 block of West Maple. Estimated value, $2,000.
• 5:13 p.m.: 1900 W. Willow, motor vehicle accident without injury.
• 5:54 p.m.: North Oakwood Road, no incident found on arrival at dispatch address.
• 6:06 p.m.: 4420 N. 4th, fire in motor home, camper, recreational vehicle.
• 7:00 p.m.: 507 S. Garfield, service call, other.
• 9:58 p.m.: 1700 Mosher Drive, special outside fire, other.
• 10:59 p.m.: 734 N. 14th, medical assist.
• 3:23 a.m.: 2101 N. Van Buren, arcing, shorted electrical equipment.
ENID, Okla. —
- Daily record