ENID, Okla. — POLICE
• Lewis Edmons, Enid, reported that between March 23 and April 7 someone entered a storage unit at 2000 N. Van Buren and took a John Deere riding mower, a cart, a mitre saw and a Craftman edger. Estimated value, $4,150.
• Save-A-Lot, 1716 S. Van Buren, reported sometime between 1:30 and 7:30 a.m. April 8, someone attempted to gain entry into the store by knocking a hole in the roof. Nothing was taken. Estimated value, $500.
• Aaron Benshoof, of Enid, reported sometime between March 11-14, someone entered his residence in the 2600 block of North Madison and took a Galaxy II cell phone. Estimated value, $900.
• Juan Harris, of Enid, reported sometime between April 5-8, someone entered his residence on the 2500 block of East Cedar and took a Dell laptop. Estimated value, $500.
• Linda Anderson reported someone entered her residence in the 1600 block of Pawnee and took jewelry and a VHS tape. Estimated value, $6,160.
• Sanda Anderson reported someone entered her residence in the 5000 block of West Cherokee and stole jewelry. Estimated value, $13,100.
• Kimberly Ross reported that between Tuesday and Thursday, she lost a ring or it was stolen in Enid. Estimated value, $2,000.
• Rick Livingston, Enid, reported that on April 14 someone enered a residence at 1300 S. Johnson and took a red leather jewelry case containing jewelry. Estimated value, $5,150.
• 10:25 a.m.: 1520 W. Poplar, medical assist.
• 4:30 p.m.: 800 E. Oklahoma, vehicle accident cleanup.
• 9:22 p.m.: 3630 N. Van Buren, special type of incident, other.
• 2:24 a.m.: 1512 W. Broadway, medical assist.
• 2:39 a.m.: 5402 Texoma, medical assist.
• 9:42 a.m.: 1706 N. Washington, dispatched and canceled en route.
• 10:39 a.m.: 2820 Pioneer, medical assist.
• 12:30 p.m.: 4121 S. Van Buren, rescue, EMS incident.
• 3:31 p.m.: 425 S. Lincoln, rescue, EMS incident.
• 3:42 p.m.: 3119 Dwelle, medical assist.
• 4:12 p.m.: 503 E. Maple, medical assist.
• 6:45 p.m.: 605 E. Willow, good intent call.
• 7:06 p.m.: 704 W. Oklahoma, medical assist.
• 10:23 p.m.: 323 Oakdale, EMS incident.
• 10:23 p.m.: 1119 E. Garriott, medical assist.
• 11:51 p.m.: 817 A St., EMS incident.
• 3:14 a.m.: 4202 LaMesa, medical assist.
• 3:59 a.m.: 2701 W. Broadway, person in distress.
• 4:16 a.m.: 600 S. Monroe, unintentional smoke detector activation.
• 11:33 a.m.: 600 S. Monroe, unintentional smoke detector activation.
• 12:48 p.m.: 2421 Liberty Ln: EMS call.
• 2:46 p.m.: 1217 E. Garriott, unintentional alarm activation.
• 2:54 p.m.: 700 N. 30th, trapped by power lines. The lines were discovered to be Suddenlink television cable lines and the units were released.
• 4:21 p.m.: 221 S. 30th, medical assist.
• 5:32 p.m.: 4018 W. Carrier, emergency medical service.
• 7:57 p.m.: 1713 Hudson, medical assist.
• 9:40 p.m.: 2701 E. Cherokee, false alarm or false call.
• 10:34 p.m.: 422 W. Cherry, medical assist.
• 11:31 p.m.: 408 N. Oakwood, EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
• 3:16 a.m.: 407 N. 45th, medical assist.
• 5:34 a.m.: 1617 E. Randolph, medical assist.
• 6:44 a.m.: 3501 Pike Trail, medical assist.
• 7:16 a.m.: 221 W. Randolph, detector activation, no fire.
• 7:51 a.m.: 3900 W. Southgate, EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
• 8:30 a.m.: 2123 W. Willow, electrical wiring/equipment problem, other.
• 9:32 a.m.: 811 E. 2nd Pine, electrical wiring/equipment problem.
• 10:28 a.m.: 2701 E. Cherokee,
• 11:14 a.m.: 118 S. 6th, medical assist.
• 11:35 a.m.: 1909 W. Oak, power line down.
• 3:25 p.m.: 1905 E. Walnut, medical assist.
• 3:54 p.m.: 816 E. Randolph, medical assist.
• 3:55 p.m.: 902 Quail Creek, medical assist.
• 5:09 p.m.: 502 S. Harrison, medical assist.
• 9:16 p.m.: 3915 N. Grant, medical assist.
• 6:24 a.m.: 924 E. Cherokee, medical assist.
• 7:59 a.m.: 635 Oakdale, medical assist.
• 9:17 a.m.: 3301 N. Grant, public service assistance.
• 12:42 p.m.: 1713 Hudson Dr., person in distress.
• 12:51 p.m.: 337 E. Olive, medical assist.
• 1:02 p.m.: 518 E. Randolph, public service assistance.
• 1:23 p.m.: 200 W. Cedar, public service assistance.
• 2:18 p.m.: 2701 W. Broadway, medical assist.
• 4:52 p.m.: 610 S. Cleveland, lock-out.
• 5:11 p.m.: 1914 Constitution, grass fire.
• 7:40 p.m.: 735 N. 6th, gas leak.
• 8:13 p.m.: Harding and Waller Streets, street light on fire.
• 10:58 p.m.: 1614 Field, medical assist.
• 1:16 a.m.: 3101 Indian, medical assist.
• 1:19 a.m.: 4929 E. Willow, medical assist.
• 1:36 a.m.: 503 W. Walnut, police matter.
• 8:59 a.m.: 1909 Pontiac, dispatched and canceled en route.
• 9:27 a.m.: 1713 Hudson, medical assist.
• 10:11 a.m.: 4218 Oakcrest, medical assist.
• 1:18 p.m.: 1127 E. Garriott, medical assist.
• 3:27 p.m.: 1000 E. Garriott, motor vehicle accident with injuries.
• 4:23 p.m.: 1209 N. 30th, grass fire.
• 9:52 1017 E. Robertson, medical assist.
• 9:55 p.m.: 1324 S. 4th, no incident found on arrival
• 10:08 p.m.: 3109 Neilson, medical assist.
• 10:39 p.m.: 1154 E. Elm, rubbish fire.
• 12:03 a.m.: 2045 Quilwood, medical assist.
• 1:13 a.m.: 1614 Field, medical assist.
• 5:47 a.m.: 3108 Forestridge, smoke detector activation, no fire.
• 8:49 a.m.: 4102 Shenandoah, medical assist.
• 9:06 a.m.: 1405 S. Van Buren, gas leak.
• 11:28 a.m.: 1805 Surey, public service assistance.
• 2:39 p.m.: 1315 W. Randolph, ppower line down.
• 2:58 p.m.: 3700 N. Van Buren, medical assist.
• 4:42 p.m.: 200 E. Maple, medical assist.
• 4:49 p.m.: 1504 W. James, person in distress.
• 5:43 p.m.: 4210 Pin Oak, smoke scare, odor of smoke.
• 6:20 p.m.: 2426 Woodmoor, false alarm or false call.
• 7:45 p.m.: 433 S. Polk, police matter.
• 7:55 p.m.: 4121 S. Van Buren, medical arrest.
• 8:58 p.m.: 1225 S. Cleveland, person in distress.
• 5:11 a.m.: 3130 Dwelle, medical assist.
• 5:40 a.m.: 4202 LaMesa, smoke scare, odor of smoke.
• 5:47 a.m.: 451 N. 19th, medical assist.
• 1:49 p.m.: 701 N. 6th, medical assist.
Seat bealt ordinance, $20
• Brent David Andersen, Enid; Jeffrey Hunter Arnold, Enid; Jeffrey Hunter Arnold, Enid; Lauren Elizabeth Barker, Enid; Sabrah Shaye Bierig, Garber; Timothy Lee Broomfield, Waukomis; Denzele Burton, Enid; Kalee L. Childs, Enid; Cierra Ranea Cofer, Enid; Thomas Shaw Culbertson, Covington; Anthony Fears, Park Lane, Ill.; Renata Nicole Finley, Enid; Chad C. Forbeck, Enid; Melissa Deann Ford, Enid; Jessica Danell Gray, Ringwood; Jessica Danell Gray, Ringwood; Cathy J. Grim, Enid; Richard E. Gritton, Enid; Walter Howard Hampton, Enid; Anthony Gaige Henry, Enid; Justin Duane Hoeltzel, Enid; Jacob E. Hopkins, Garber; Tiffany Jones, Enid; Zonthomas D. Jones, Enid; Brian Joseph Kellstadt, Fairview; Krystal S. Lemke, Rose Hill, Kan.; Jose H. Lozano, Enid; Somer Nicole Maxwell, Enid; Edmund Boyd J. McCartney, Enid; Stephanie D. McCord, Enid; Debra McGill, Enid; Shad L. Mootz, Enid; Christopher J. Morgan, Enid; Randall Lynn Morisse, Enid; William David Morrow, Enid; Matthew Lois Nelson, Enid; Lindsey Nicole Newland, Blackwell; Harold Ross Parks, Enid; Bruce D. Peat, Fairmont; Joyce Gail Porter, Enid; Walter Kory Ratliff, Enid; Tomas Resendiz Rodriguez, Enid; Raymond Noah Rich Jr., Leeds, Ala.; Corey Wayne Schank, Enid; Morgan Sue Shannon, Enid; John Ernest Skrdla, Medford; Nikki Stonebarger, Enid; Edward Leroy Stout, Enid; Megan Marie Stout, Enid; Roy L. Tucker, Covington; Dustin Ryan Turner, Enid; Dakota Carson Turney, Enid; Rito Villarreal Jr., Enid; Dale Gene West, Enid; Jessica Bailey Williams, Lahoma; Connie J. Willson, Enid; Christopher G. Mathis, Enid.
• Staci Michelle Kokojan, Waukomis.
• Jose Garcia Aguilar, Dallas, Texas; Elizabeth L. Beaty, Enid; Teresa Jean-Ann Beebe, Enid; Tommy Donn Bell, Enid; Howard D. Blankenship, Red Oak; Gloria Ann Blevins, Enid; Carlos E. Bordier, Stafford, Kan.; Teddy Lee Bottger, Oklahoma City; John Michael Brennan, Enid; Hoyet Lee Brown, Enid; Kaelyn B. Bundy, Waukomis; Adam M. Burkholder, Enid; Joshua L. Buttry, Enid; Gus Camarena-Hernandez, Enid; Jeffrey Tylor Carpenter, Edmond; Russell Lee Carter, Enid; Seth J. Cecil, Enid; Amy Lynn Chapman, Oklahoma City; Lance E. Cochran, Medford; Dillon Joseph Collums, Enid; David Ray Combest, Enid; Randy D. Cooper, Enid; Sharon Kay Craig, Enid; Larry Neil Cribbs, MaComb; Kyle Michael Curran, Carroll, Iowa; Marc Avery Dauteuil, Sumter, S.C.; Joel Segura de Secottier, Enid; Cory Caitlyn Derr, Enid; Jeffrey Charles Dick, Enid; Jill M. Emerson, Oklahoma City; Kevin Scott Fenwick, Enid; Riobyn Marie Fisher, Waukomis; Chandra Rosalie fleming, Enid; Benjamin Swift Giffhorn, Oklahoma City; Gerardo Gil Jr., Enid; Sherri Marie Ginger, Enid; Jorge L. Gonzalez, Enid; Michaell Grethurst, Enid; Robert Tobin B. Gump, Cashin; Rodney Ed Gungoll, Enid; Matthew R. Hankins, Lahoma; Keith Duane Hawkins, Medford; Debra D. Heinson, Meade, Kan.; Eric Tyler Hendrix, Kingfisher; Bret David Henneke, Enid; Roy K. Henslee, Enid; Bobby Ray Hensley, Sallisaw; Steven Ray Hermanski, Enid; Neal Harrison Impson, Hope, Ark.; Edwin Ray James, Tulsa; Jennifer Ann Jackson, Enid; Carol Jeanne Janzen, Enid; Jerry Lee Janzen, Enid; Janis R. Jordahl, Yukon; Benjamin D. Kennedy, Nichols Hills; Jacog Krford, Fayetteville, Ga.; Penny J. Kerley, Oklahoma City; Tyler Danielle Kuthe, APO; David Gordon Larson, Andover, MN; Brian Lewis Ledgrwood, Stillwater; Christopher Taft Lee, Lamar; Kyeong W. Lee, Enid; Janette R. Lillie, Enid; Joshua Steven Lively, Enid; Christopher G. Mathis, Enid; Christopher G Mathis, Enid; Owen Clark McMillion, Enid; Suzanne Nicole McVicker, Canton; Tiffany Metcalfe, Covington; Mariah Lashay Miller, Enid; Justin Michael Miller, Enid; Michael Cody Miller; Wanette; Helen Veronen Minder, Enid; Susan Holmes Mittasch, Morrison; Michael Jacob Moore, Enid; Marianne Morgan, Edmond; Jake Morrison, Tahlequah; Carolyn Sue Morrissette, Enid; William David Morrow, Enid; Elliot Nelson Muegge, Lamont; Miriam Carlota Murillo, Enid; Nancy Claire Murrow, Enid; Zachary Otis Muzny, Edmond; Charles Thomas Niemeyer, Adair; Michael Nilson, Tyler, Texas; Jason Wade Oblander, Enid; Ralph L. Oller, Enid; Amy E. Orr, Shawnee; Travis Nelson Orr, Enid; Sandra Starr Patocka, Enid; Steven Mark Pettigrew, Oklahoma City; Francisco Robles Pina, Tulsa; Ashley Nichole Pond, Waukomis; David Pryor, Enid; Gearl Wayne Ragsdale, Claremore; Linda Record, Enid; Anna N. Reddick, Enid; Ryan Marshel Richards, Enid; Daniel Nelson Riley, Lindsay, Calif.; Brian Gene Robinson, Ringwood; Donna Rose Ryel, Enid; Deanna Lynn Sampson, Enid; Courtney Elizabeth Sar, Enid; Brandon Michael Sarchet, Andrews, Texas; Dustin R. Schroeder, Enid; Von Lee Schumacher, Enid; Breanna D. Sessions, Enid; Allen Arno Shearon, Enid; Edward John Silva, Hereford, Texas; Lilla R. Skaggs, Enid; Randy Scott Smith, Blanchard; Jeneice Len Snow, Enid; Linda Stringfellow-Holden, Claremore; Jack E. Stuteville, Kingfisher; Jerrica Dawn Tice, Enid; Stephen M. Turner, Bainbridge Island, Wash.; Tracie Renee Vandiver, Garber; Alesia Shar Linda Watkins, Enid; Thomas Edward Williams, Claremore; Russell A. Wilson, Enid; Janell Ann Wofford, Enid; Eder D. Zuloaga Gonzalez, Enid; Korree Alan Marable, Enid; Edmond W. Martin, Wichita, Kan.; Eder D. Zuloaga Gonzalez, Enid.
• Kristopher Van Blundell, Marlow; Gerardo Delgado, Pampa, Texas; Nancy Louise Evans, Enid; Frank Martin Dinkler, Oklahoma City; Monty Merlin Gearhart, Enid; Phillip P. Gillham, Cameron; Abby Kay Gilliland, Enid; Christi D. Hawk, Hennessey; Christeena M. Quin Hughes, Shawnee; M. Jimenez de Hernandez, Enid; Randy Jonathan, Enid; Brittny Lene Meier, Enid; Randy A. Melendez, Meno; Ashley Sky Miller, Mustang; Harold W. Montgomery II, Seiling; Cresensio Morales Jr., New Waverly, Texas; John Leroy Nees Jr., Verden; Shawn Marie Nippert, Okeene; Angela D. Payne, Oklahoma City; Jeremy T. Phelps, Enid; Deborah L. President, Enid; Matthew Allen Richardson, Stillwater; Nicholas Chesley Rogrs, Norman; Genoveva Cecil Rodriguez, Enid; Susan Kathleen Sadler, Richardson, Texas; Clinton J. Seaman, Edmond; Regina Sue Sharpton, Perry; Chad Wayne Sager, Crowder; Vicky Diane Tangney, Woodward; Adam C. Wycuff, Enid.