RE/MAX Realtors recognized at annual celebration
RE/MAX Premier Realtors attended and received numerous awards at the RE/MAX Mid-States & Dixie Region Annual Success Celebration on Feb. 28 in Oklahoma City.
• Courtney Colby, sales associate with RE/MAX Premier Realtors, was awarded the 4th Highest Number of Transactions Award, the 4th Place Team Award, the 4th Place Associate Award, the 2013 Oklahoma Chairman’s Club Award and the 16th Overall Associate for the Mid-States Region.
• Alex May, sales associate with RE/MAX Premier Realtors, was awarded the Cooperative Spirit Award.
• Sherry Young, owner of RE/MAX Premier Realtors, received her Ten Year Anniversary Award.
• Kurt Young, sales associate with RE/MAX Premier Realtors, was awarded the Hall of Fame Award.
• Gary Young, owner/broker with RE/MAX Premier Realtors, was awarded the 10th Place Team Award, the 10th Place Associate Award, the 2013 Oklahoma Platinum Club, the 2013 Oklahoma Executive Club Award and the 46th Overall Associate for the Mid-States Region.
• Jesses Lamunyon, sales associate with RE/MAX Premier Realtors, was awarded the 2013 Oklahoma Executive Club Award.
• Larry Smith, sales associate with RE/MAX Premier Realtors, was awarded the 2013 Oklahoma Executive Club Award.
• Craig Vickers, sales associate with RE/MAX Premier Realtors, was awarded the 2013 Oklahoma 100% Club Award, the 20th Place Team and the 29th Place Associate.
Webb joins Churchill-Brown sales team in Edmond
Karla Webb, formerly Karla Kirtley, an Enid resident and Lahoma High School graduate, has joined Churchill-Brown’s north office in Edmond as a sales associate.
Webb has more than three years of real estate experience in new construction and has lived in Edmond for seven years. Her focus will be on assisting buyers and sellers of residential properties throughout the metro area.
Prior to becoming a Realtor, Webb worked for 18 years in marketing for nonprofit agencies and for-profit corporations in health care services, higher education and as a marketing consultant. She has earned a Master of Science in human resources and a Bachelor of Science in organizational leadership. Webb previously served as a board member/officer for the LeFlore County Women’s Crisis Services and the LeFlore County Child Advocacy Network. She currently serves as a volunteer for the YWCA OKC and Lifechurch.tv.
“We are honored to have Karla join our team,” said Kermit Brown, broker and co-owner of Churchill-Brown and Associates. “She is an excellent addition to our exceptional group of real estate sales professionals.”
Webb’s hobbies include attending faith-based events, spending time with family, learning to run 5K races, editing novels, gardening and being involved with people.
“I was drawn to the Oklahoma City metro area because of the opportunities for personal and professional growth,” Webb said. “I am continually amazed at how progressive we have become as a community.”
For more information about Karla Webb Real Estate LLC, go to karlawebb.com.