Garber FFA president, vice president attend P.I. executive dinner
Garber FFA officers Braden Schovanec, president, and Kellan Hostetler, vice president, attended the P.I. executive dinner Jan. 8 at Simpson’s Old Time Museum.
Canton student receives scholarship for cabbage
Hudsen Scott, a third-grader at Canton Elementary School, grew a seven-pound cabbage that qualified him as a contestant in the Bonnie Plants Cabbage Program.
- Sorghum series gives information about crop
- Applicator testing site set at Billings
- It’s time to top dress area wheat crop
- CSP meeting set for Thursday
- Sorghum series gives information on crop
- Pest control important issue for farmers
- Beef production to fall
- More Ag Headlines
- Garber FFA president, vice president attend P.I. executive dinner