- Featured Story
- Local news
Fatality collision occurs in Walmart parking lot
“All we can release right now is that there was a fatality collision at 5505 W. Garriott,” said Enid Police Sgt. Jeff McGehee, who added that is all he is authorized to say.Continued ...
- Five finalists: Main Street Enid is up for state awards
- Grinning ear to ear: Jo Jo wins reserve grand champion steer for Drummond 4-H’er
- Diplomatic immunity: Moorish American claims status, fails to appear for misdemeanor jury trial
- C.S. Lewis class begins on Sunday
- Fatality collision occurs in Walmart parking lot
- State, national, world
2 dozen children die in drought-hit south Pakistan
As many as 23 children have died in the villages of Tharparkar desert in the southern Sindh province since February.Continued ...
- California gold discovery spurs rush of theories
- UPDATE: Oil slicks could be from missing Malaysian jet
- Judge moves Oklahoma inmates' suit to state court
- Russian troops reported on move again in Crimea
- 2 dozen children die in drought-hit south Pakistan
Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
Sigma Alpha Epsilon, one of the largest U.S. fraternities and the deadliest, said Friday it will ban the initiation of recruits, citing the toll that hazing has taken on its newest members.
March 7, 2014
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members