- Featured Story
- Local and State News
Enid police seek vehicle involved in hit-and-run crash with motorcycle
The collision occurred at about 5:45 p.m. in the 400 block of East Birch.Continued ...
- Enid schools to hold career fair
- Bingo is back staring Aug. 4
- ONG line repair closes portion of Johnson
- Hearing in murder case postponed again
- Enid police seek vehicle involved in hit-and-run crash with motorcycle
Missed chances, controversial call end Majors' season
For the second time in a little over 24 hours, the Enid Majors had a lead in the Connie Mack South Plains Regional Tournament, and for the second time they couldn’t hold it.Continued ...
On Wednesday, it ended their season.
- Minors fall in Alva
- Ex-MLBer goes from pitching phenom to Connie Mack coach
- Majors stumble late, fall to regional losers' bracket
- Sooners, as usual, managing expectations
- Missed chances, controversial call end Majors' season
- National and world
- Airlines ban flights to Israel after rocket strike
- Dueling rulings: Courts split on health law clash
- Perdue defeats Kingston in Georgia Senate runoff
- Police probing switch of flags on Brooklyn Bridge
- Obama nominee McDonald pledges to ‘transform’ VA
State of the state: Things are not as good as they could be
Draper wants to split Cali up into six separate states — Silicon Valley, around the San Francisco Bay Area; Central California, including cities like Bakersfield; West California, including Los Angeles and its suburbs; South California, including San Diego; North California, centered on Sacramento and Jefferson, in the far northern part of the state.Continued ...
- Voters have decisions to make in August races
- Going postal
- State of the state: Things are not as good as they could be
- NDN Videos
- Ariz. Inmate Dies 2 Hours After Execution Began Hamas Calls For End To Blockade Of Gaza Border Six Indicted in StubHub Hacking Scheme At least 42 killed in Taiwan plane crash
Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
The good news is that after decades of furious growth, obesity rates finally seem to be leveling off in the U.S.. The bad news is that America's youth still appear to be dangerously unaware of the problem.
July 23, 2014
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese