- Progress 2014
- Local news
UPDATE: Arkansas man dies in collision with train
Cort Houston Daugherty died when his pickup was hit by a Union Pacific train after he failed to yield, according to Oklahoma Highway Patrol.Continued ...
- Vance declares Chicaro Club off limits
- Police: ‘No physical evidence that the vehicle was manually shifted from the park position'
- UPDATE: Authorities investigating train crossing fatality
- Woodworker has eyes on the future
- UPDATE: Arkansas man dies in collision with train
- State, national, world
Federal health care enrollment deadline nears
After March 31, only people with “qualifying life events” such as a change in income or family size will be able to enroll in plans offered through the federal law. In Oklahoma, enrollment is through the federal health care exchange, healthcare.gov.Continued ...
- Family of Texas man on flight comforted by faith
- Vance Air Force Base needs are being met
- UPDATE: Search for Malaysian jet suspended as night falls
- Obama warns party to focus on 2014, not 2016
- Federal health care enrollment deadline nears
Five state agency directors expressed astonishment after learning of Gov. Mary Fallin’s plan to consolidate them into the Oklahoma Department of Tourism and Recreation.Continued ...
- The tongue holds a lot of power
- And there’s always a place for the angry young man
- Strange bedfellows
In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
Call 911 from the side of the road, and GPS satellites can tell dispatchers exactly where to send help. Airline passengers have access to detailed maps that show exactly where they are during their journey. Hop onto WiFi, and somehow Google knows whether you're logging on from Lima or London, and will give you detailed suggestions about what to eat.
March 10, 2014 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?