- Progress 2014
- Local news
Woodworker has eyes on the future
Joe Lamerton’s narrowed blue eyes held their forward gaze as the Enid woodworker pushed another wooden board into the table saw.Continued ...
- Opening soon: Enid clinic prepares to see its first clients
- Go-kart stolen from The Emporium
- Two EPS board meetings Monday
- NOC Enid Plus 50 expo begins today
- Woodworker has eyes on the future
- State, national, world
Federal health care enrollment deadline nears
After March 31, only people with “qualifying life events” such as a change in income or family size will be able to enroll in plans offered through the federal law. In Oklahoma, enrollment is through the federal health care exchange, healthcare.gov.Continued ...
- Family of Texas man on flight comforted by faith
- Vance Air Force Base needs are being met
- UPDATE: Search for Malaysian jet suspended as night falls
- Obama warns party to focus on 2014, not 2016
- Federal health care enrollment deadline nears
Five state agency directors expressed astonishment after learning of Gov. Mary Fallin’s plan to consolidate them into the Oklahoma Department of Tourism and Recreation.Continued ...
- And there’s always a place for the angry young man
- Event center should be praised for bringing in variety of events
- Strange bedfellows
Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
Sigma Alpha Epsilon, one of the largest U.S. fraternities and the deadliest, said Friday it will ban the initiation of recruits, citing the toll that hazing has taken on its newest members.
March 7, 2014
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members