- What's 2 Do
- Local news
Easter rain possible; severe weather more likely out west
It may rain this Easter, but severe weather forecast throughout the week will likely be west of the area.Continued ...
- Coming in August: The Goo Goo Dolls
- Dr. Bob, Betty Shuttee receive Lambertz award
- Suicide support: Oklahoma’s rate one of highest in the nation
- Russian situation frightening: Lucas stops in Enid, talks Europe, agriculture
- Easter rain possible; severe weather more likely out west
- State, national, world
Watonga prison lays off nearly 100 employees
The Diamondback Correctional Facility has been vacant since 2010, when the state of Arizona opted not to renew its contract with the prison.Continued ...
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Obama: Defending health law good for some Democrats
- Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine
- Watonga prison lays off nearly 100 employees
Tulsa businessman Kaiser joins Thunder ownership
George B. Kaiser is president, CEO and primary owner of GBK Corp., parent of Kaiser-Francis Oil Company, which he has managed for 40 years.Continued ...
- Chisholm back on track after beating Fairview
- Hendrix captures 400th career win
- Martinez signs with Southern Illinois
- Local scores for 4-18-14
- Tulsa businessman Kaiser joins Thunder ownership
Mini purchase provokes maximum anxiety
Last year there were 15.6 million new cars sold in this country, and 41 million pre-owned vehicles.Continued ...
But I only care about one of those cars, the one that recently came to live with us.
- Smoking in Enid’s public parks may be banned by city
- Because there are so many unopposed incumbents, open seats draw the most activity
- Mini purchase provokes maximum anxiety
- NDN Videos
Smartphone kill switches are coming
Smartphones need kill switches. It's a relatively easy solution to the pricey (and irritating) problem of smartphone theft. But who would have thought that the big carriers would team up with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung and lots of other manufacturers to voluntarily begin adding the technology by July 2015? The cooperative spirit! It makes so much sense!
April 18, 2014
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Smartphone kill switches are coming