- Progress 2014
- Local news
YMCA reaches funding goal — and then some
This year’s campaign, led by Cathy Stocker and Peter Dillingham, raised $151,320 and added 118 new members to the Y. The goal was to raise $140,000.Continued ...
- Taking Abbie in the ring
- Woman charged with meth trafficking
- Frontier Festival decoration preparations set at CSRHC
- Garfield County Genealogists to meet Saturday
- YMCA reaches funding goal — and then some
- State, national, world
4 dead in New Jersey fire; mix-up delayed response
The fire swept through part of a block of row houses. Authorities recovered two bodies by late morning, and brought out two other bodies later in the day.Continued ...
- Casting Jesus: Did he really look like Brad Pitt?
- Wake up and smell the bacon ... with a bacon app
- Oklahoma House approves triggered tax cuts plan
- Okla. House passes measure to expand CNG stations
- 4 dead in New Jersey fire; mix-up delayed response
Lady Panthers handle pressure in routing Caddo
Jade Jones had 20 points as Pond Creek-Hunter's girls beat Caddo 59-30 in the first round of the Class A state girls basketball tournament Thursday.Continued ...
- Panthers comeback falls short
- Whippets win in 2 OTs
- Enid netters, thinclads in action
- Mavericks turn over Jets in regional
- Lady Panthers handle pressure in routing Caddo
Editorial: Enid’s proud to host annual junior livestock showcase
A special event in Enid is ongoing this week at Chisholm Trail Expo Center Pavilion.Continued ...
- We all make misteaks, er, mustakes, ah misstakes, um, boo-boos
- Happy for homes
- Editorial: Enid’s proud to host annual junior livestock showcase
VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
In a tearful statement that went viral this week, Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway announced that he would not defend his state's ban on gay marriage in court. Conway made the announcement after a federal judge ruled that Kentucky must recognize same sex marriages performed in other states. However, Gov. Steve Beshear said he will hire private attorneys to appeal the judge's order.
March 6, 2014
- Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales
- 2 in Indiana sickened after eating contaminated Skittles
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban