- Featured Story
UPDATED: Garfield County under flash flood watch
Rainfall chances start in earnest tonight, with an 80 percent chance after 2 a.m. that increases to 90 percent Wednesday and Wednesday night. Flooding in streets, ditches and low-lying areas could be possible.Continued ...
- UPDATED: Garfield County under flash flood watch
- Local and State News
Indoor football coming back to Enid?
Oklahoma City businessman Antwone Taulton and Enid Enforcers manager Mark Timberlake are in the early stages of a plan they hope will see the return of arena football in 2015 to Enid after an absence of more than 10 years. And if things progress as one league executive expects, an official announcement could be forthcoming in the near future.Continued ...
- Claiborne wants to prove worth to Dallas
- NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules
- Attorney: OU's Mixon acted in self defense
- OSU no longer faces APR restrictions
- Indoor football coming back to Enid?
- National and world
OKCupid, Facebook not alone in studying consumers
Dating is hard.Continued ...
- U.S. appeals court blocks Mississippi abortion law
- U.S. Court: Virginia marriage is for all lovers
- New fears about Ebola spread after plane scare
- Should the condemned suffer during execution? Victim families torn
- OKCupid, Facebook not alone in studying consumers
- NDN Videos
- Weird 'Wakudoki' Dance Launches Promotional Competition RAW: Water Main Break Near UCLA Campus n Westwood Prompts Flooding New Sanctions on Key Sectors of Russian Economy 5 minutes of running a day can help heart health
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.
July 29, 2014 1 Photo
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive