- Featured Story
- Local news
A place to live: Dover man helps homeless friend
But that isn’t the whole story.Continued ...
- Police seek information on robbery suspect
- Waukomis OKs first phase of plan to re-zone along U.S. 81
- Hearing postponed for man charged with first-degree murder
- iCanConnect helps hearing, vision impaired
- A place to live: Dover man helps homeless friend
- State, national, world
Alabama QB McCarron says he expects Saban to stay
"To me, he's not leaving. That's my personal opinion."Continued ...
—Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron
- Thunder rout Grizzlies 116-100
- Stout field set to tip-off in OBA Prep Classic
- EHS cagers head to Tahlequah
- OU, OSU land 8 on coaches’ All-Big 12
- Alabama QB McCarron says he expects Saban to stay
Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
Three lawsuits filed last week that attempted to achieve "legal personhood" for four chimpanzees living in New York have been struck down.
December 12, 2013 1 Photo
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'