- Featured Story
- Local news
Pumping up awareness
Men wear heels to promote campaign for YWCA Enid.Continued ...
- Home show starts this weekend
- Chisholm Creek Village housing development going up in northern Enid
- Sheriffs say state ducked out on prisoner promises
- Hennessey contracts for sewer installation
- Pumping up awareness
- State, national, world
Okla. Senate kills bill for aging prisoner release
Sex offenders or those convicted of one of about two dozen crimes that require inmates to serve 85 percent of their sentences would not have been eligible for the program.Continued ...
- Bill to dedicate $600 million for Okla. schools passes
- Judge to mull Chelsea Manning name change request
- Fallin signs bill for Okla. trooper raises
- Okla. House defeats bond issue to repair Capitol
- Okla. Senate kills bill for aging prisoner release
Plainsmen’s playoff hopes hurt in 3-0 Union loss; Pacers routed 7-0
The Plainsmen’s soccer playoff hopes took another hit on Tuesday as Enid lost 3-0 to host Tulsa Union despite playing the Redskins to a 0-0 tie at half.Continued ...
- Two-way street: NOC, Pratt each notch run-rule wins
- NOC Enid softball swept at Rose State
- Durant looking for answers vs. Tony Allen
- Big 12 coaches talk state of college football
- Plainsmen’s playoff hopes hurt in 3-0 Union loss; Pacers routed 7-0
Going full circle, we’re glad the Public Library of Enid and Garfield County, 120 W. Maine, is joining the 2,300 bookstores and libraries across the country in supporting World Book Night 2014. The Bard would be proud.Continued ...
- Everyone is beautiful, in their own way
- Will Rogers Daily Telegrams 4-22-14
- Bard’s birthday
- NDN Videos
The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
Gesturing to Taco Bell, Thompson said McDonald's had "not seen an impact relative to the most recent competitor that entered the [breakfast] space," and that new competition would only make McDonald's pursue breakfast more aggressively.
April 23, 2014
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.