- Progress 2014
Longdale Speedway hoping to get economy racing
Longdale Speedway, a half-mile dirt oval track, is scheduled to hold its inaugural auto races Saturday. The track’s first event will be a 200-lap endurance race. The track’s official grand opening is set for March 29-30 with the inaugural Spring Nationals.Continued ...
- Longdale Speedway hoping to get economy racing
- Local news
City awarded AETC Community Support Award
The city has been recognized for its support of Vance Air Force Base, which has been part of the Enid community since 1941.Continued ...
- Discrimination complaint filed against Chicaro Club
- Opening today: Xpress Wellness first state location to open
- Cancer takes former Vance wing commander Stewart
- Bill to consolidate museum, tourism is on a short rope
- City awarded AETC Community Support Award
- State, national, world
UPDATE: 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 1 dead
An explosion on Wednesday leveled two New York City apartment buildings, killing two people, injuring 17 others and sending smoke billowing above the skyline. The blast happened after a neighbor reported smelling natural gas.Continued ...
- Oklahoma Forestry Services warns fire danger high
- Senator says CIA meddled in torture probe
- State House OKs change in retirement plan
- Family attacked by cat to get pet help
- UPDATE: 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 1 dead
Former Vance commander left his mark on all who knew him
There have been many commanders at Vance Air Force Base since the facility first opened in 1941.Continued ...
- Letter: Keep Oklahoma’s Arts Council to cultivate talent
- Strange bedfellows
- Former Vance commander left his mark on all who knew him
Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
Young women are embracing Old Spice - long known as the brand dad kept in the medicine cabinet - even as P&G's marketing continues to focus on their male peers.
March 12, 2014
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G