- Featured Story
- Local news
Classic cars treasure trove
Jordan collection auction on June 7 to be featured on Fox News Business programContinued ...
- No-knock raid: Enid SWAT, Narcotics Unit arrest five on drug charges
- Walk for Babies slated Saturday: March of Dimes event hits home for Pollards
- Lahoma man captured after fleeing court
- 2 quakes reported in NW Oklahoma
- Classic cars treasure trove
- State, national, world
High court rescinds award to child porn victim
The case involved a woman known in court papers by the pseudonym “Amy.” Her losses have been pegged at nearly $3.4 million, based on the ongoing Internet trade and viewing of images of her being raped by her uncle when she was 8 and 9 years old.Continued ...
- Obama offering Japan security, economic assurances
- U.S. weighs clemency for inmates jailed for 10 years
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- Okla. Senate kills bill for aging prisoner release
- High court rescinds award to child porn victim
Back in Memphis, Grizzlies want to keep home edge
The Grizzlies are happy to be back in Memphis, where they finished the regular season by winning a franchise-record 14 straight games.Continued ...
They brought home-court advantage.
- OSSAA and religion mix a strange brew
- Jerame Littell, son of OSU coach Jim, now part of a different Bedlam
- Mustangs right, right on time
- Clemson’s Swinney won’t change after complaint
- Back in Memphis, Grizzlies want to keep home edge
Owners should be responsible for the behavior of their dogs
One dog was a large pit bull, and the other was a sharpei and pit bull mix. Initially, police had not determined whether the dogs were current on their vaccinations.Continued ...
- Will Rogers Daily Telegrams 4-24-2014
- South Korea ferry toll hits 159 as relatives wait
- Owners should be responsible for the behavior of their dogs
- NDN Videos
- Murder suspect wants murder tattoo removed The 100 Years Of History At Wrigley Field Bay Area Climber Rescued From Yosemite Cliff Face Amazon's Deal With HBO Leapfrogs Streaming Rivals
Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
The U.S. Supreme Court's support of Michigan's ban on race-based affirmative action in university admissions may spur colleges to find new ways to achieve diversity without using racial preferences.
April 23, 2014
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity